Rexall Vitamin B6 100 mg - Tablets, 100 ct uploaded by Nikki J.

BY REXALL #6 in Vitamin B

Used as a supplement, Rexall®'s Vitamin B6 100 mg tablets support energy Metabolism and nervous system health. Rexall® Vitamin B6 100 MG Supports energy metabolism and nervous system health Dietary supplement 100 tablets see more...

Frania C.
New Britain, CT
Great 👍 for the skin and many health benefits if your transitioning and want to in-prove your hair skin and nails I would definitely try not pricey at all !! Affordable I’m completely satisfied I will purchase again
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I take these regularly along with some other vitamins. Does a typical vitamins job, and are reasonably priced. They can be found in the vitamin/medicine section.
Nikki J.
I purchase this product on the regular. it helps with your energy, metabolism, and nervous system health. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Blaj L.
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Aya A.
Ryadh, East ryadh
فيتامين بي سته قيتامين صحي من براند رائعه انصح باستخدامه وتحربته رااااائع ومميز هذا المنتج