Rexall Vitamin B6 100 mg - Tablets, 100 ct

by Rexall

#9 in Vitamin B

Used as a supplement, Rexall®'s Vitamin B6 100 mg tablets support energy Metabolism and nervous system health. Rexall® Vitamin B6 100 MG Supports energy metabolism and nervous system health Dietary supplement 100 tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Vitamin B6 100 mg - Tablets, 100 ct!
2 years agoHartselle, AL
I take these regularly along with some other vitamins. Does a typical vitamins job, and are reasonably priced. They can be found in the vitamin/medicine section.
2 years agoNew Britain, CT
Great šŸ‘ for the skin and many health benefits if your transitioning and want to in-prove your hair skin and nails I would definitely try not pricey at all !! Affordable Iā€™m completely satisfied I will purchase again
4 years ago
Rexall Vitamin B6 100 mg - Tablets, 100 ct uploaded by Nikki J.
I purchase this product on the regular. it helps with your energy, metabolism, and nervous system health. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
a year agoPottstown, PA
Always takes a B6 to keep my self enthralled. Everyone should know how to keep their immune systemworking the way it should.
2 years agoBethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
2 years agoWinnipeg
The Rexall brand of vitamins are great. They contain all the same ingredients as the Brand name vitamins but at a much better price.I take B12 as well for my immune system and a boost of energy.
a year agoPerth, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
An affordable vitamin with many health benefits. I have used this brand for most of my life and it never disappoints. I highly recommend this vitamin.
a year ago
Love this product ! Love the little bottle and love the price as well! Its defiantly an essential to have in your household and defiantly worth it
a year ago
I and my mother take vitamins especially vitami B this one is so good for moms and it favour is so great i love it
2 years ago
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much