Rexall Toothbrush Travel Holders, 2 pack, assorted colors

by Rexall

n.a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Toothbrush Travel Holders, 2 pack, assorted colors!
I keep a portable toothbrush in my purse for every situation, like a busy morning or i can use it to remove stains on the go.
Toronto, ON
Good simple and easy to use product. Wish they had more colour choices, but overall did what it was designed to do.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well
Love using this stuff. Recommending for every girl or boy who going to trip😉😉😉😉I usi this and it’s amazing
Sault Ste, ON
Does the job. Not much to really say about a tooth brush holder . Good price . Purchased mine at recall.
Oshawa, ON
they make these super simple and easy to use, they’re super fun colours and easy to travel with.
Great product for traveling. Love this toothbrush holder, perfect for your carry on or luggage.
Toronto
Handy for travelling anywhere or to just throw in your purse for after lunch or dinner out

Looking for your answer?