Rexall Toothbrush Travel Holders, 2 pack, assorted colors

by Rexall

n.a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Toothbrush Travel Holders, 2 pack, assorted colors!
Sherwood Park, AB
I use these for travelling or sleepover usually any time I need to take my toothbrush ! If I need to pack up quick or go on a road trip it’s great to keep your toothbrush in !
Me encanta el cuidado y perfecto para estar más saludable se usar a diario este producto y me encanta más por lo que no daña nada de mi interior y exterior
Vineland, ON
I love these for the kids sleep overs. It keeps germs off of their tooth brush and also they can pick the colour. These are affordable and a great idea!!!!
I buy these for the kids when they are going over night to grandmas and to friends houses.. the portable toothbrushes are very compact and easy to use
Brampton , ON
This travel tooth bush is great.! Love that it comes in different colours, so my husband and I are not arguing on which one their’s. Does the job well.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this is a great toothbrush holderit comes in a tonne of different colours and multipacksis super helpful at keeping toothbrushes clean on the go
Mississauga , ON
Great when you are traveling even to have for school and specially if you have braces like me, always good to have these in your bag.
Good for the price. Don’t expect anything fancy but does the job. I think it is pretty comparable to other dollar store products.
Renfrew, ON
Cute and bright colours. Good price and does the job that they are supposed to do. Not too much to day about toothbrush holders
Winnipeg , MB
If you are a frequently traveler you will be needing one of these. Convenient and easy to use and makes traveling a lot better

Looking for your answer?