Rexall Tender Tape - 2 ct - 2

Rexall Tender Tape - 2 ct - 2" x 2.3 yds

BY REXALL

Tender Tape from Rexall features a stretchy, breathable design that clings to itself not to skin or hair. It allows you to firmly secure dressings without worrying about a sticky, leftover residue. Rexall Tender Tape Sticks to itself, not to skin or hair Stretchy and breathable Firmly secures dressings Highly conformable No sticky residue Contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions 2 rolls 2" x 2.3 yds (unstretched) see more...

Rexall Tender Tape - 2 ct - 2
Rexall Tender Tape - 2 ct - 2" x 2.3 yds
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Had to use this recently with a few gauze pads for a wound and it did help, however the wound was above my knee. Even with little movement, it didn't stay as secure as I'd have preferred. It still worked close to description and was affordable.
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
Great product. Gets the job done. Not to pricey. Fits right in the first aid kit and very easy to use! I recommend it.
Shay C.
Winnipeg
I was training for a marathon and experiencing pain in my joints and this product really helped. The fact that it is skin toned really helps make it less noticeable and very comfortable to wear. It also does not leave a sticky residue once it’s been removed.
imane ♡.
Casablanca
This product is so wonderful I loved it so much, I will always use it. It is very nice and not harmful to advise you to buy it
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Joa S.
Miami
mo tambien ese producto y obviamente me encantaria que me toque a mi ya que estoy dispuesta a usarlo usualmente
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well
Kristina M.
Stony plain , AB
Not a fan. Not repurchasing. Not effective did not meet expectations. Price point is alright
diana B.
Winnipeg, MB
these work and do what they’re made to do. i would buy them again. they’re cheap.