BY REXALL

Cuts pills effortlessly. Stainless steel blade. see more...

Brianna J.
Gallitzin
I primarily use this to cut tums in half for my children, it works very well for that, but I’m not sure how well it would work with other types of medicines, but it works for what I purchased it for, I am satisfied with my purchase.
Marjorie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Taking care of my dad I use pill splitter often this has lasted the longest and I'm not sure why other than it just seems to .
Ashlee G.
Ballston Spa
Worked great, their price is extremely affordable would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pill cutter
Alisha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The vitamin d3 capsules are something I buy quite often they’re quite good. Sometimes rexall has great deals on vitamins etc buy 1get 1or $10 off coupon which I use to get discounts. Pretty good product and would purchase again.
Af A.
This pill cutter is especially useful in the hospital setting when administering meds to patients with specific doses. Not only does it allow you to halve pills but allows you to quarter them as well. I would recommend this product to others!
keri m.
edmonton, AB
So I should start off by saying I have no previous experience with pill splitters so perhaps my expectations were too high. My dog was on medication that needed to be quartered because she is small and I picked this up to make my life easier. But it didn't. The design makes it quite hard to tell where exactly you're going to cut the pill. Also the pills had a curve so they often tilted and cut diagonally which was frustrating... and I felt the whole apparatus was a lot larger than it needed to be. Not a fan.
m b.
Richmond Hill, ON
Works well, solid device, simple and straightforward operation. If you need to cut pills in half, either for yourself or your pet, this will get the job done.
Cory G.
Cambridge
I use this to cut melatonin in half so I can take 1 and a half, it was very affordable and I love it, I've never tried any others but this one is pretty good
Sahana W.
Gets the job done. It's great for cutting small or large pills. Needed to cut a pill that was probably like 3mm in diameter. It cut it very nicely
annie s.
ottawa
Works great to cut even small pills . Use it to cut allergy pill for my son. Study not flimsily, and good price , for a rexall product