BY REXALL

Easy to swallow. Stimulant-free for gentle, effective relief. Gluten Free. see more...

Heather M.
Harold, KY
No, No, NO! This stuff is full of filler & made my stomach cramp horribly! Please do yourselves a favor & buy the more expensive natural version! It's CHEAP & Disappointing in every way! You definitely get what you pay for with this product! Complete waste of time!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Must have after pregnancy or surgery. Other reviewers had no luck, but this worked for me, and was easy on the stomach. Will definitely continue to use this when needed.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to have stool softeners. I don’t know what I’d do without them. These I get at the dollar store, they work wonderfully and they are inexpensive. There’s 200 softgels
, so it lasts awhile.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely nothing happened for me when I took this. I usually use Dulcolax, and had run out, and this was the only one available in my local drugstore at the moment. I figured it would work, and heck...money saved, right? NOPE. I'll stick with my Dulcolax.
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
I tried this particular brand when I was pregnant. It did not help my situation at all. Disappointed.
Danielle C.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I reeeaaally diomnt know don't * i never tried these andd I'm not going to ewwwww seriously omg
Ashley M.
I have tried this brand before. It didn't help me near as much as it should have. Next time I need a product like this I will get something else