Rexall Probiotic Acidophilus Capsules - 60 ct uploaded by Marlene C.

BY REXALL

Promote your digestive health with Rexall® probiotic acidophilus capsules! Rexall® probiotic acidophilus capsules 100-million active cultures Promotes digestive health Dietary supplement Does not contain: gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, artificial color, sodium 60 capsules see more...

Cristina L.
Hanford, CA
So far so good. Helps me with my digestive health. For only having 100 active million cultures, I do see a difference in my heath. Pro it works for me, cons sometimes.
Christy W.
North Canton, OH
I picked these up a couple of weeks ago due to my IBS flaring up. In addition to helping fix my tummy issues up, I found an odd, but exciting, side effect. I'm a type 2 diabetic. I find my sugar hard to control, but after taking this probiotic for a few days, my daytime sugar levels have decreased significantly. I highly recommend this product not only for its effects on the stomach, but for the diabetic portion as well.
Marlene C.
Corinth, KY
Excellent source of Acidophilus a friendly bacteria naturally found in the intestinal tract. Easily swallowed caplets. Does not contain gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, nor milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, flavor or sodium. One capsule daily. Purchased at a local pharmacy for under $5. After several abdominal surgeries these have improved my health greatly!