Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test

Over 99.9% Accurate from the day of your expected period. Results in just 2 minutes. Provides early detection of the pregnancy hormone. 1 Test.

When I first took the test it was negative but a few minutes later it was positive..which one should I go with
Start your review of Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test!
How would you rate this product?
Athens, AL
A positive is a positive no matter the brand. A positive is a positive no matter the brand. A positive is a positive no matter the brand.
Centreville
I would never use this test as early detection. I had taken two other pregnancy tests prior which both showed positive then took this test and it showed negative. Also, I have not miscarried and I'm early in pregnancy so this test is just bad (I took three from this brand and multiples from other brands and these are the only only ones that came back negative)
Lake City, FL
These leave horrible blue evap lines. Normal evap lines would be grey and light this test left a dark blue line.
Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Shania T.
Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Shania T.
I had two positives and i dont even know how true it is pretty unsatisfied with these tests someone tell me if they are positive ?
Hazel green, AL
If giving these 0 stars was an option, I would do it. Literally every single one of these tests I’ve bought have given me a false positive. Every single one. And not a squinter “that might be positive” result. I mean like, obviously positive and 30 seconds later (because nothing will bring on a period quicker than peeing on a stick) here comes AF and I’m obviously NOT pregnant. So done with these. Would never recommend.
This showed I was pregnant days sooner than the “top” brands. I was highly impressed. It’s a fraction of the cost as well
Mechanicsburg, PA
Done with cheap blue dyes. It’s rarely a clear negative and leads you to believe you have a faint positive line. Not a great feeling.
Seven Springs, NC
Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by kristi E.
It was as easy to use as any pregnancy test. It told me I was pregnant and it was right. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s good I guess because you don’t have to buy a fancy expensive test - this is the same test wrapped in different packaging. I’m not sure what else to say. 5 stars cuz it did what it claimed to lol. Pic included is the child it warned me about.
Scappoose
I personally didn’t take this test but my friend did. And she loves it quick result and it doesn’t break
Disputanta, VA
Cheaper of the brands out there,but it showed positive before I ever missed my period while the high roller one did not!