Rexall Mint Flossers, 90 ct

by Rexall

n.a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Mint Flossers, 90 ct!
Haley L.
Hueytown
These are AWFUL!! They are way too thick. I can't get them between almost all of my teeth. I just got it between my front bottom 2 and it got stuck. I had to get my husband to cut it with fingernail clippers! Literally any other kind but these work great.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Oh I love this class because you don't have to use the box and break off the flaws is on the stick and it has the right amount you need to take off the nasty stuff in your teeth.
Diana T.
I love these things I always keep them around. At one end there is the closest part to get down deep into your guns and at the other end is the pick for the bigger stuff stuck between your teeth after eating. I always carry some with me. It would be nice if there was a handy little carry case to put some in for your purse or in the go.
Nicole H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are... meh. The floss on these is really thin, yet somehow a little difficult for me to get into tight spaces, and disintegrates/rips easily while using. Nonetheless, they're still pretty decent. They get the job done and work fairly well to remove particles and buildup in between teeth. Cheap and convenient.
Kaitlyn P.
Pelzer, SC
I use these every single day for flossing. They work amazingly good! If I have something stuck in my teeth, it helps me to get it out. I also use it everyday after brushing! Great product!
Lexy J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These mint flossers are great for teeth They remove food from teeth swiftly and smoothly Also taste of mint which is actually a bonus
Taylor V.
Thorold
As a dental hygienist, I love using floss picks! Since these are rexall brand they’re cheaper but do the trick and are mint flavour!
Ashley-faith S.
Prince George
I really like this product it makes flossing easy and quick. They make my teeth feel really clean. There much easier and quicker then other dental floss
Amber E.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist continues to tell me that I need to floss, I should be flossing daily. But it’s so much effort doing it the old fashioned way. These are so easy and convenient I’ve been using them daily for about a month or so. Can’t wait for my next dentist visit
Kristin K.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These aren't my favorite for some reason they fall apart really easy they don't seem to be as strong as other tooth floss tools they are meant they do taste good but I mean for their price they're all right for an extra dollar you can get a better one

Looking for your answer?