Personal CareSleeping AidsRexall
Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct

Rexall Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct

by Rexall

Use Rexall®'s melatonin 5 mg tablets as an effective nighttime sleep aid. Rexall® melatonin tablets 5 mg Nighttime sleep aid Dietary supplement Does not contain: gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, artificial color, sodium 120 tablets

Is it safe to give this to my 2 year old and 4 year old
Start your review of Rexall Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct!
kelsey G.
Rexall Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct uploaded by kelsey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has like a 30-minute window. So if you don't go to bed 30 minutes after taking it, the sleepiness will go away. It's quite small and it's easy to swallow and goes down no problem. I've asked my doctor about taking this and he's informed me that it's all natural and it's very recommended for people with sleeping issues. I have been taking it for some time now and it's been helping me go to sleep although it does not help you stay asleep. If I do wake up in the middle of the night, I would just take another one and get back to sleep. I would definitely buy again. Rexall Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Rexall Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct uploaded by Jessica K.
The ones I actually take are the "Quick dissolve 10mg - quantity 30 tablets"... I love them.. The taste so good and help me get the rest I need. Plus bonus, I don't wake up the next morning groggy or slow. I love that feeling of when the "kick in" and you do that slow daze into sleep. I always have the most vivid dreams too 😂
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
I started using these to help me sleep. They work great. I go right to sleep and have a nice slumber. They are easy to take. The morning after, I don't feel groggy. I feel well rested and ready to take on what ever the day throws my way. I recommend these.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I insomnia and I have had it for many years. About a year ago I was told about this and I could have cried. It works within an hour to 30 minutes for me. This has completely changed everything for me!!!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I have problems falling asleep. In all honesty I believe that it is more common now than 10 years ago. I have used Melatonin in the past and it helps some. I picked up this Brand at Dollar General and the price was a little over $5 on sale. Is 5mg enough? Each person is different, for me I need almost 20mg to help relax me enough to start and fall asleep. If you want to try, there is no reason not to give this brand a try.
Danielle H.
Hull, GA
Rexall Melatonin 5 mg - Tablets, 120 ct uploaded by Danielle H.
I love this stuff it helps me go to sleep so easily I have restless leg syndrome and have a hard time falling and staying asleep my daughter also takes this doctor said it was fine for her to take it she is 8 years old we purchase ours at Dollar General it's very reasonably priced and I highly recommend this to anyone
tiffany S.
Lima, OH
I have been using melatonin for years for myself and for my children. Good way to get a good night's sleep. And unlike other sleeping meds this one doesn't make you feel groggy in the morning. I think that this is the only natural sleeping med that I take that I sleep all night and feel well rested. My kids defiantly get good sleep with these to. All natural nothing that is going to hurt them.
Mike  T.
El Paso, TX
I take a 5 mg pill everyday for the last 2 years. So that must say I like it. Not only that its super cheap less than 5 $ a bottle
Norma H.
Youngstown, FL
I an a insomniac and have been for a very long time. I use melatonin every night to get to sleep. This is the best non addicted sleep Aid.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
Absolutely love these. They work wonderfully and are very effective. The pricing is one you can't beat. Very affordable and can be found at Walmart. Definitely helps me on nights I have a hard time falling asleep.