Rexall Epsom Salt, 16 oz uploaded by Cruz G.

BY REXALL #60 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Aid for minor sprains and bruises. Saline laxative. 4 LB. see more...

• Has anyone made bath bombs with any epsom salt!?1 Answers
  • What do you use these for? I've heard multiple uses, what...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other Epsom salt? 4 Answers
Taylor S.
I really like epsom salt! I've used it for as long as I can remember. In high school I would get really bad blisters on my Achilles tendon from running shoes and epsom salt soaks always helped clear them up. I would soak my foot in hot water for about 20mins and it would help reduce the blister. Additionally, I've used it in baths to soak my whole body to help get rid of some achy muscles. So far so good! It has always helped me. I'll soak in hot water for about 20mins and it definitely helps reduce the ache in my legs. I ran cross country and track in high school/college so this was a must have in my dorm room! Blisters and sore muscles all the time. This always helped me :) It's worth a shot to try!
Christina L.
I give this item a 1 out of 5 stars. I always heard to put epsom salt in the tub and have your body soak in it. I've tried to do that since I have really bad back pains and I feel like it didn't do absolutely nothing. But however I have tried to soak my feet in epsom on in a foot massager and it helped with my swollen feet.
Lauren C.
wilkes Barre
This epsom salt is great! It works great for relaxing baths. I mostly use it to make bath bombs and other bath products. It's awesome to work with! I like that there's not really a scent to it, so you can make your bath smell however you want!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I buy this in bulk!! I absolutely love this stuff!! I take a soak every other day.. sometimes more!! You will feel 100X better!! Sometimes you can use it to detox. I use it I warm enough water to dissolve but not super hot!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Epsom salt is a miracle. From minor body aches and pains to more severe. Nothing beats a warm soak with Epsom salts. It's relaxing and relieving at the same time. Rexall has always been my go-to brand. The price is great and the product is always of great quality. This brand is reliable.
Alexis A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I like using Epsom salts for DIY projects like making custom bath bombs for gifts or personal use. I prefer to get the plain unscented kind because I use essential oils for fragrance but it's very useful and relaxing.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Doesn't matter what brand you use but epsom salt is always good to keep on hand. I've always had ingrown toe nails and soaking my feet in warm water and epsom salt always gave my ingrown toe nails relief.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This helped me so much after I gave birth to my daughter and having to soak in it because it helped heal it plus made the soreness and pain go away I highly recommend this especially after just having a baby and how much it helped
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I use this in my footpaths after a long day on my feet. Smooths and relaxes. I add couple of drops of peppermint essential oils to help revive my senses. At night I may use lavender oils.
Kelsey H.
Naples, FL
Use this in my baths, and it helps so much with relieving sore muscles! Just add in a little bit of essential oil for a wonderful smell as well as some bath soap! Makes a very relaxing experience after a long day.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
What all do you use this for?
Raegan H.
How long does this size last
Jamie A.
What do you use these for? I've heard multiple uses, what are your favorites?
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this compare to other Epsom salt?
Ingrid G.
Monterrey
What do you use this for?