HealthWellnessImmune SupportRexall
Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C - Softgels, 60 ct

Rexall Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C - Softgels, 60 ct

by Rexall

Promote urinary tract health with Rexall®'s Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C softgels. Rexall® Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C softgels. Promotes Urinary Tract Health Dietary supplement 60 softgels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexall Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C - Softgels, 60 ct!
Mariela L.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
3,856 reviews
very good for when you want to take care of yourself and give it what your body needs
Destyni S.
Rexall Cranberry Fruit plus Vitamin C - Softgels, 60 ct uploaded by Destyni S.
Purchased at: Target
This has improved my health drastically. If your a lady, you’ll wanna try these. I take 2 capsule 3 times daily with lots of water to improve and maintain my urinary tract health. I will be buying again. Don’t taste bad and easy to take!
JiaJia K.
Love these vitamin softgels! Much easier to swallow than tablets but overall haven't had any issues with their products whatsoever. They are affordable and easy to acquire. I would definitely take these again!
Ashleigh T.
Retreat
I tried many brands to see how it would work and if it would make a difference but I was not as happy with this brand but maybe it just didn't work with my immune system but this is not something I would use or recommend to someone else. It's not that bad but it just didn't work for me
Tashi K.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Overall a good product with a great price. Not as accessible as other brands but that’s okay. I would recommend it to others and I use it about 5 times a week. I would purchase this product again.
Guiddi L.
Orleans , ON
Very good but I do not like the taste. Very effective. 1 a day is all that is required!
natasha B.
It's a good product. As cranberry is good for the down below for women. I used it regularly as recommended on bottle. Nothing wrong with it! But they should make a gummy version,! Probably would taste amazing. Good overall.
Kayla G.
Windsor, ON
I like these so much. I don’t like taking pills, but these tablets make it easy to get some Vitamin C in my system. I take these as recommended. They’re easy to take, and tasty too. I feel like the vitamins are effective. I’ve seen a grat change in my energy since taking them.

Looking for your answer?