BY REXALL

For healthy hair, skin and nails, add Rexall®'s biotin dietary supplement to your daily routine! 5000 mcg Supports healthy hair, skin and nails Dietary supplement Does not contain: gluten, yeast, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial flavor, artificial color, sodium 90 tablets see more...

• Pls guys where can i get this product in italy 1 Answers
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
I stared taking these for the benefits of hair growth. I was wanted my head hair to grow but only seemed to notice my increased hair growth in my legs and armpits which was not particularly desirable
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
I really love this product! I started taking them because my hair is starting to get thin as I get older. I wanted to see if this would make my hair healthier and possibly thicker. Plus it's supposed to help nails and skin. I have never in my life had long nails and I'm 35, a nail biter. Once I had been taking this for a couple months , my nails were growing and strong! Now they are actually long and pretty, like I've got a set on but they are my natural nails!
It doesn't seem to make my hair thicker but it definitely helps it grow and makes it healthy and shiny. My skin looks great too!
Jenifer T.
Jenifer T.
Rockwood
Live this product my nails and skin look amazing and my hair is so beautiful!! When you look good you feel good!! I would recommend these vitamins!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Cullman, Al
I started taking this to get my hair to grow faster. As I did see increased growth in my hair, it broke out my face extremely bad.
Alyssah B.
Alyssah B.
Lake City, SC
Used for hair and nails but ended up making me break out. I took one a day and my nails did get stronger/less brittle and shinier but I quit taking because of the acne situation.
Pls guys where can i get this product in italy