Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesRainbow Research
Rexair/Rainbow R14940 Vacuum Cleaner Violet Fragrance Pack - 16oz - 4 PacK

Rexair/Rainbow R14940 Vacuum Cleaner Violet Fragrance Pack - 1.6oz - 4 PacK

by Rainbow Research

Add a few drops to the water pan, keeps the house, carpets and the vacuum cleaner smelling nice! Rainbow Canister Vacuum Cleaner Water Fragrances. Genuine Rainbow/Rexair Product. R-14940

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rexair/Rainbow R14940 Vacuum Cleaner Violet Fragrance Pack - 1.6oz - 4 PacK!
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ok so if you haven't heard about a rainbow vacuum, let me just say PLEASE do research on it. It is the BEST vacuum ever. Pretty expensive but I absolutely wouldn't regret it for the world. These are like oil scents you put in your water that goes in a bowl at the bottom where all of the dirt, lint and dust go. The water traps in dust unlike a regular vacuum that shoots it back out. And you can choose between different scents. Orange (My FAVORITE), violet as listed above, lemon, eucalyptus, Berry and more! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Loralynn C.
We love our rainbow! We keep this scent in ours all the time and it gives scent to our entire house. Works like a charm!

Looking for your answer?