BY GENERIC

• I am a big fan of Pinot Grigio but I have never heard of this bra...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Rex Goliath brands are killer. Priced just right and with impeccable flavor, these are the perfect wines for the casual drinker. Pairs great with chicken and is good for spring and summer (or anytime if you're like me). I have been told by many people that this is "their brand" and I can see why!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my go-to wines at its price point. It is affordable and still tastes great. I always serve this wine chilled. It is very refreshing and pairs great with seafood and chicken or simply warm summer day!
Kris H.
I LOVE ALL REX AND GOLIATH WINES. I love to add frozen grapes to my white wines. This Pino Grigio has a wonderful Crisp taste. This R and G Pino Grigio is the only brand I purchase when getting a Pino Grigio Rex and Goliath wines are always well priced. Cheers
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
This is one of those... I've had a rough day and I really need to unwind with cheap bottle of nice wine... kind of wines. Good for every now and then, but it's not something I crave. Still, for the price, it's definitely decent.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is not the best but not the worst. This has to be drank cold to have the best flavor, when it starts to warm the flavor changes and not in a good way. While not bad for the price point there are better choices in both lower and higher price points.
Aubrey S.
Love Rex Goliath and love their wine styles. The price makes it that much more enjoyable, too. Definitely a great product for a great price
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Really good wine! Excellent flavor to drink and cook with. I have drank this wine for years! It's a great product at an excellent price!
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
Blech. This is the nastiest wine. Sorry, maybe I'm a wine snob. But truth be told, not much at this price point is very good.
Klaurini ch V.
Only tried this once and it wasn't too bad of a wine and serves as a good quick fix for a cheap wine fix... Super affordable
Brittany F.
Not a huge Pinot Grigio fan but thought this was ok. Decent for the price point. Friends of mine have enjoyed this
Cady D.
I am a big fan of Pinot Grigio but I have never heard of this brand or kind. How does it taste compared to other white Pinot Grigio kinds?