BY GENERIC

Tiffany P.
LOVE! Rex is super good and priced fairly. Amazing wine for the price. Won lots of medals. Met my expectations and then some. Highly recommend and always buy. I always purchase for parties. People just love it!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great red table wine at a great price. It is on the sweeter side, but still pairs well with most beef dishes. Because of its sweeter, berry hints, I love to use this wine as a base for my sangrias.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
CHEAP! This wine got a lot of my friends through college because it is pretty tasty and VERY CHEAP! Not the best wine you'll ever have, but it definitely gets the job done and doesn't leave a horrible taste in your mouth. What more can you ask for?
Lydia d.
Rochester, NY
All time favorite inexpensive wine brand. Nothing compares to Rex Goliath in relation to price and flavor. The Free Range Red is a great, mild red. Not too sweet and not too dry. Definitely an easy and delicious wine to drink!
Emily D.
Portage, IN
Definitely not a smooth Red. I was surprised that it tasted so...abnormally bitter. I would like to try their other wines, but would not recommend this kind. Affordable but not the best.
Leila K.
Cheap and tastes like red wine. Let's not kid ourselves, you know you can't tell the difference between this and the fanciest bottle on the face of the Earth. Save some moolah, go with Rex.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Had this wine in my rack for a while, and decided to bust it open. Wasn't a huge fan overall. Found it to be a bit bitter than I was expecting. Probably wouldn't buy this again- even though it was inexpensive.
Jessica S.
Portland, OR
It's actually not a terrible table wine but if you are looking for a value I would absolutely recommend Bota Box or Black Box wine instead!
Arlene C.
Omg had this a few years ago and fell in love with it. Have to find where they sell it close to me. If you haven't tried this, you must.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For a pricey grocery store wine, this is by far one of the worst wines I have ever had. Maybe it is the mix blend of reds?