BY GENERIC

• "This brand of wine is very good and at a super good price." in 1 review
  • "It has a very smooth, clean, and crisp taste." in 1 review
  • "You can find a much better chardonnay for the same cost or slightly more. " in 1 review
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
Tasty, crisp and smooth. Great value for the price and it has won a few wine awards! Not a fan of the label which would keep me from likely bringing this to a dinner party. Also works well for samgria or wine spritzers.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love a good chardonnay! This brand in particular is my favorite, it has a great sweet taste with just the right amount of fresh fruit! Also the price is just right when it comes to my spending budget, not too expensive when it came to high quality wine!
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Chardonnay and I get this larger bottle quite often. It's a great size at a great price. It's great for dinner parties and evenings with friends. I'll repurchase most definitely.
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
I always have a bottle of this or the Cabernet at my house. For the price, you can't beat it. I have had more expensive Chardonnays that I did not thing were as good as this one.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I bought several bottles of this Chardonnay for a corporate event after recommendation from a store clerk. It was good for the price, but nothing special.
Kaitlin G.
Omaha, NE
Not good. Where I live you can get it very cheap - around $5. You can find a much better chardonnay for the same cost or slightly more.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Absolutely loveChardonnay I always have a couple of bottles at home and the prices are amazing on an absolutely taste wonderful as well
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I like the Rex-Goliath Chardonnay. It has a very smooth, clean, and crisp taste. It goes down nice. It's a great wine for the price.
Maegen g.
Marrero, LA
Affordable. Probably not something I would buy again. There are others out there much better. Wasn't too bad for the price.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This brand of wine is very good and at a super good price. the Chardonnay is very smooth and clean. Under $10!!