Rex Goliath Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml uploaded by stephanie f.

BY REX GOLIATH

Rex goliath cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Second only to Trader Joe’s two buck chucks, this is my favorite value brand Cabernet. Tastes amazing- smooth, easy to drink. Really great price point and doesn’t give you a “cheap wine” hangover. Superior to lots of other value brand red wines.
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
This is such a smooth Cabernet and you cannot beat that price. This is my go-to table one and it’s honestly become one of my favorites. There’s no harsh after taste.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I usually don't pick up this wine because the packaging is really not eye catching. I would never think to buy a wine with a rooster on it. But, for the price sometimes you just grab whatever is cheap, and this has a very good taste for the price. It's comparable to a lot of other similar cabs.
Michaela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I thought Rex Goliath's Cabernet was pretty good for the price, but it wasn't as rich as other wines I've enjoyed more.  It would be great in sangria or as mulled wine, but I don't think I'll be buying it just for an evening of sipping wine anytime in the future.
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
An absolute fave! Cheap and so good. It’s smooth not drying like some wines. My go to wine because of the $6 price point and give a better taste than its competitors.
Mary S.
Spencerport
Very bland with no complexity and only a slight finish. Maybe it gets better 27th cellaring but I opened this bottle and found the most boring wine I ever tasted.
Marlena S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My rating for this wine is more like 3 & 1/2 stars. It's a decent sip but it's hardly the big, robust, palette-filling California Cabernet that most wine drinkers are used to. The finish is short, thin and super tart. It's totally drinkable for those who are not big wine drinkers. It's the kind of wine you buy in bulk if you're hosting an event.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I bought Rex Goliath Cabernet Sauvignon for a corporate event and it was not a successful product. The best quality about the wine is that it is inexpensive; however, even for the lower price, the wine is not very good or flavorful. I will not be purchasing again.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Very rich good tasting wine this brand is one of my favorites because I really haven't tasted a wine that I didn't like by them the price is a little high but it's worth it for good wine! I would highly recommend this to wine lovers like myself
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I feel like a wino for thinking that a wine that is THIS cheap could be THIS good, but I absolutely love the Rex Goliath cab. It's warm and rich, dark and a little dry, but it's perfect with a charcuterie board and chocolate or just by itself! This is one of my grocery store staples and I will continue to buy!
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
What is your favorite brand for Cabernet?
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Favorite value wine brand and type. Whites, reds or blends? Example Rex Goliath Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml ♥️