BY REDKEN #76 in Pomades & Waxes

Serious Colour Care UV Colour Defense 1 Longer Lasting Hair Colour 4 100% Vegan 3 Not Tested on Animals Your daily essential for healthy, colour-protected hair! Defends against sun s colour-fading rays and thermal styling damage. Nano emulsion technology ingredients penetrate deep into hair to repair, strengthen and reduce breakage. AntiFade Complex maximizes colour retention. Provides beautiful detangling and shin. see more...

allie n.
allie n.
Hamilton, NY
I used this a lot when my hair was short and loved the way it worked in my hair. It allowed me to style it very easily. I didn't love the smell but it wasn't too strong, and I expected it not to be what I like because I like very sweet smells and it was a unisex product. I only stopped using it because I grew my hair out and didn't need a paste anymore but I would definitely recommend it.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Antioch, CA
Amazing product,I have fine short layered hair and this helps me with texturing my hair and making it look full and voluminous....just put a little on my fingers and twist my layers with my fingers and it jus adds the perfect amount of wave and body..takes me less than 5 mins and my hair looks great all day....anyone with short hair must try this trick...
Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.
Justice, IL
I have very difficult hair to deal with and this is really easy to use when it comes to styling my hair. I have frizzy hair and fly aways and this product puts them down immediately. This product is kind of pricey though so I think you're better off finding a cheaper one like this one
Rainey R.
Rainey R.
hanover, pa
Its a good product. If you want to keep your hair in place all day long. It is a bit pricey, but its worth the money if you have the extra money to spend on hair products. Yes it did. But not something I would buy all the time because of the price, unless its on sale.
Bonnie T.
Bonnie T.
Irrigon, OR
I used this to define and texturize my bob haircut. I had never used a product like this and liked the definition it gave to may hair. Was not a bad smell, but left my hair (fine) easily tangled and sticky. Would use again. Not a bad product for types of hair.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
San Antonio, TX
I use Rewind by Redken anytime I curl my hair. Without the product my hair will not hold a curl. I have thick, long, dark brown hair and it leaves no visible residue. Very effective product that definitely out weighs the competition. It's a must!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
It keeps all my runaways at bay. I have so manylmanylittle hairs that like to stick up and this is one of the few priducts that work to keep them down.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Works amazing love this product. When i style my hair it stays all day. And it smells great too. Easy to apply you can't go wrong with this product.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Garfield, NJ
Very pricing but love how my hair come out every time use this product one me thank to the creator that made it stay in place
Krystina K.
Krystina K.
Love rewind by Redken for styling. Perfect styling product, which holds. I am a hairstylist so I highly recommend this.