Revolution Ultra 32 Shade and Awesome 100 Eyeshadow Collection Eyeshadow Palette Professional Makeup (BEYOND FLAWLESS) uploaded by Bailey L.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

We now go BEYOND FLAWLESS with our NEW ULTRA 32! The follow up to our FLAWLESS palette contains 32 brand NEW shades from our ULTRA formulation. Held in our sophisticated black palette containing Large Full Size Mirror. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love this eyeshadow palette! for the price, the shadows are amazing. all of them are pigmented and blendable, i don’t think there’s one shade i’m not happy with. the mattes are very impressive" in 3 reviews
Blair N.
Love this palette. There is minimal fall out, and a nice shade range. The formula is more powdery rather than creamy but it isn't too bad. The pigments are nice and they last all day when used with a primer. The palette itself is large so it will last you a long time!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Katarena S.
Waco
This was the first product I bought from ulta. The shimmer work so well! The brown matted blend great, but the other colors not as well.
Bailey L.
All the colors in the pallet blend well. I bought it at Ulta. Overall a very nice pallet
Courteney❤️ P.
High Wycombe
Love this pallet it is perfect to create any look meaning that you don’t need to take multiple pallets when traveling. It’s super affordable and I love the packaging is simple and sophisticated. I will definitely be buying this again when I finish my current one!
Erin W.
Christine T.
Can't rate this highly enough. I've had mine over a year and there's loads left. I use it daily. It's exceptional value for money with limited fall out. A make up artist recommended the brand to me and I've not looked back
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it facilitates me all that better than I have tried all my life makes a good operation for which I am super enchanted and I would not change it for anything I am very grateful for that product
Robin v.
Vlaardingen
Love the pigment but it faded. The colors are beautifull. I bought mine at the local drugstore. There is room for improvement but for the price it is Good. Love the packaging because everyone loved chocolate.
isabelle d.
When I ordered this the colours looked amazing although when it arrived it did not at all appear as expected. To use these colours you have to keep on applying them to build the colour up. Personally I didn’t like this palette.