BY REVOLUTION TEA

The antioxidants found in green tea are known to promote better health. Made from Organic Chinese Sencha, this blend will forever change the way you perceive green tea. An exciting, original flavor, featuring notes of Italian Bergamot, Green Earl Grey is a hearty, refreshing pick-me-up with all the health benefits of green tea. The Infuser Bag: Revolution's master-blended teas are packaged in the most innovative tea bag available. The Infuser Bag allows you a clear view of the premium, full-leaf tea you are enjoying. As you pour hot water over the tea leaves, watch them expand and infuse, producing a full-bodied, flavorful tea. Make the change to Revolution Infuser Tea Bags today. Features include: -Organic green Tea-16 Infuser Tea Bags-Re-Sealable Stay Fresh Container-Re-sealable stay fresh container-Premium full-leaf tea in a bag see more...

Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Affordable and great! It has a nice light green tea flavor that can be sweetened up with honey or sugar for the best taste! I found this at World Market and got it in a sample set and I saved this tea to try last and was so glad I did! It's a great green tea!
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
Green tea is great for you and this tastes great! So it's a winning combo! It's even better if you add a lemon slice to your hot tea!
deborah c.
I love the taste of green tea its so refreshing and it has a lot of good health benefits like loosing weight etc.. So yeah I recommend it to everyone i know.
Alejandra  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Anything that's organic I absolutely always need to try and this is one of my faves ! Love green tea and this brand is one of my favorites .
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I LOVE green tea it is the bomb. Drinking it always makes me feel better, but I am not a huge fan of having it hot. I always need to have it iced. I would prefer to have a cheaper tea but it is good.