BY REVOLUTION TEA

Could we change the paper bag? We could. Our gung ho gurus of tea introduced the first flow-through Infuser bag, which captured the superior full-leaf flavor of loose tea in the convenience of a tea bag. You can actually see our tea expand and infuse your cup with flavor. So go ahead, make your hot water happy with rich, full-bodied Revolution Tea. Drink it in see more...

Megan L.
I was not a fan, I'm not big on Lavender. It was really weird tea. Usually like Early Grey but not this one! So i don't really recommend
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’m an avid tea drinker and have at least 10 boxes of different teas at all times. THIS is my all time favorite. Nothing goes together better than a deep earl grey and a light floral lavender. It’s incredible. I’ve tried to try other brands (there aren’t many!) that do this flavor but nothing comes near the quality of this. Perfect for energy (with the high caffeine of earl grey) but also soothing at the same time from the lavender.
Šâ Ř.
Smooth taste, it needs some sweetening to be really perfect, i like it's smell and it makes me really relaxed, and this what lavender does. I recommend [product:revolution-tea-earl-grey-lavender-tea---16-tea-bags]