BeveragesTea & InfusionsRevolution
Tea Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea Bags

Revolution Tea Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea Bags

by Revolution

Revolution Tea Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea Bags: Estate grown Ceylon, darjeeling and Shui Xian teas Antioxidant-rich, full-leaf flavor Sugar free Certified gluten free

What is your favorite tea flavor?
Start your review of Revolution Tea Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea Bags!
Mikel B.
I drink this tea every single day.  When you open the package you can really smell the lavender.  The resealable package and silk tea bags ensure that the taste is not changed by the paper tea bag.
Anastasia N.
Brooklyn, NY
The taste is perfect! It's including 2 things that I love in tea: Earl Grey as it is and Lavender. It tastes super natural and fresh, after first try I was going to buy all kind of Revolution tea. I usually prefer tea in leaves, but here... I think I found it! The perfect tea bags for fast lifestyle that makes you stop and enjoy your life!
Meghan C.
West Covina, CA
I’m a serious tea enthusiast - you should see my pantry, it rivals most grocery store shelves. And THIS is my absolute favorite tea. Revolution Tea as a brand is amazing, my second favorite tea happens to also be Revolution (the Tropical Green tea flavor). I’m always seeking out anything lavender flavored so of course i was going to fall in love with this. Most lavender teas are focused around sleeping, typically with chamomile. But lavender should be enjoyed all day long! This tea feels soothing yet also caffeinated, which truly i need both of those things 😂
Sara G.
Smyrna, GA
Love, love, love this tea! First discovered it at Panera. When I've had my morning coffee and need a little extra pickup, this tea definitely helps hold me over.
Joshua C.
I love drinking hot tea in the mornings. Earl's gray is one of my favorite hot tea.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I am a huge tea fan. I first had this tea at a restaurant. It was amazing. I love the blend of lavender and earl grey together.
yesenia R.
Arroyo Grande, CA
We have this complimentary at my work for guest that stay at are resort and all of are guest absolutely love then
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a avid tea drinker, and this is the best tea ive ever had. I have a cup everynight, the aroma is amazing, it isn't bitter or sour. The aftertaste is amazing! I like to use a little honey in my tea, it is perfection!