Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray

How does it smell? I just got one and honestly it smells very chemically. Just wonder whether there’s something wrong with my spray.
Is this fixing spray suitable for oily skin? Does it have any mattifying effects?
What’s the finish on this product ?
Start your review of Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray!
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best setting spray ever...no need to purchase the more expensive ones, it doesn’t irritate my skin or make it feel sticky, once dry it gives a luminous glow to my face. I use it for when I go to the gym & anytime I wear makeup it keeps my masks makeup free & makeup stays in place no matter how hard I sweat. #makeup #settingspray
Sarah D.
Houston
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Target
I feel like this product is good but is not one of my favourites, it’s lightweight, but I don’t think I would buy it again because it dries up too much my face I rather Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray than this one I know this one is cheaper.
raja S.
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by raja S.
I've been using this for a couple years. I rub my nose a lot and blow my nose from allergies and my makeup would be completely off my nose after a couple of hours which is why I tried this. I figured if it's for working out then it should hold my makeup. Now that I wear a mask everywhere I don't really have to worry about my nose but I was shocked that my makeup doesn't even rub off on the mask. I think a lot people are spraying it much to close to their face when complaining about it being too wet and making their mascara run. I hold it 10"-12" away from my face. It dries within 15 seconds and my mascara that's not waterproof doesn't run. My advice is not to hold it right up to your face and spray. That's definitely going to cause problems.
Shannon S.
Milledgeville, GA
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Shannon S.
This has quickly became my favorite setting spray. My make up is more transfer-proof and looks better when I use this setting spray. It keeps make up in place all day. It is my go-to over other high end setting sprays.
Jessica A.
morgan hill
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Makeup Revolution's Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray is a setting spray, designed to keep you looking flawless through even the toughest of workouts!
Mel X.
Houston
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Mel X.
Not even joking, I’m on my eighth bottle. That second bottle in the photo? My ninth. I’ve used other setting sprays before — UD All Nighter, Skindinavia, Too Faced, Mac — but for my combo oily skin and heavy coverage makeup, this has been the best bang for the buck in terms of setting spray. It does the same thing as UD and just as well, and it’s a fraction of the price. I’ve worked out in this, too, so the Sport Fix title is well earned. Transfer is prevented for a solid eight hours, and my oil doesn’t wreck my makeup for near twelve. I don’t think I’m gonna stop buying this for a long long time!! A note: this won’t “melt” your powders the same way a Fix Plus will, but it’ll definitely stop them from moving.
Ashley P.
Mobile, AL
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Ashley P.
I love this setting spray! I used it on long days when I might not be able to freshen my makeup between work and event, or for any special event where it might be hot/humid. This past summer I also used it almost daily since I live in a very hot and humid climate. It's lightweight and has a natural-matte finish depending on the makeup underneath. It's by far one of the best I've tried in the price range.
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I didn’t have very high hopes for his setting spray because of the price point. By oh boy , it keeps your makeup on place like no other. Full sweat 😓 and smudge proof.
Karen M.
West Wendover, NV
Excellent product it really works it's very affordable everybody should try that these ones I bought this at Ulta last time and I will purchase it again for sure
Becka B.
Warminster , PA
Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Becka B.
I can’t not express how much I love this setting spray. It’s a great dupe for Ben Nyes spray. I use this on my sfx clients and their makeup does not budge. I seriously recommend this to EVERYONE!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqueline G.