Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersrevolution skincare
Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml

Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml

by revolution skincare

The perfect all-rounder, Revolution Skincare's Hydration Boost Gel Cream is a lightweight and delivers cooling hydration for all skin types.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Shorea Stenoptera (Borneo Tallow Nut) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid.

WhhAts the average price ?
Start your review of Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml!
Rocio G.
Sandwich, IL
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Rocio G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my second jar. Love this moisturizer. It is very light weight but very moisturizing. Perfect for my combo acne prone skin. I love that it is oil free, fragrance free and has very little ingredients. Will continue to use this!!
Kelsey F.
Surprise, AZ
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Kelsey F.
My fav skin product EVER. I love this stuff so much. It soaks in right away and feels moisturizing without feeling sticky and heavy! Everyone should use this in their skincare routine!
Tara Z.
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this to replace the Revolution CBD Moisture Cream that Ulta stopped carrying because I’ve fallen in love with revolution skincare. This was a nice replacement. It does feel very light & applies well. I didn’t realize it was fragrance-free when I purchased it, but it is and I appreciate it. The consistency is thick in the jar, but applies evenly and absorbs into the skin quickly. One of my favorites now. Packaging is gorgeous wirh is also a nice plus!
Ashton B.
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Ashton B.
This revolution skincare hydration boost is one of my new favorites. It moisturizes my face and feels so nice and doesn’t make me greasy. After the first use I was hooked and I will definitely buy it when I run out!
Emily J.
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Emily J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oily skin people, this is SO good. Leaves my skin feeling super smooth and hydrated, without appearing or making me oily. Such an amazing price, very comparable to the Neutrogena Hydro boost that is $20+.
Kristie H.
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Kristie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this. It wasn't extraordinary but it does what it says it does. It hydrates and is great for sensitive skin. It is unscented which I love. I was surprised to find that although it looks like a cream it actually is a lightweight gel texture.
Sandy G.
Delta, OH
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Sandy G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good product keeps my skin nice and soft definitely buy this again I think it was only like $10 good buy
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Oh my goodness. I ran to Ulta because the stuff I was using for my face skincare dried me out and I was hurting. Passed the clearance section and saw this for 2.50. Score! I felt the hydration immediately and no greasy feel. Really loving this.
Edith L.
Salinas, CA
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Edith L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combo skin and I love this gel cream! It hydrates without leaving an oily residue on skin! And my makeup looks flawless on top. This is my 2 jar.
Kelly B.
Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost Lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream 50ml uploaded by Kelly B.
I actually really like the stuff I was kind of skeptical when I first ordered it but turns out I put it on at night and I really like it it doesn't break me out I could actually feel my skin is moisturized for the price it's not expensive and it actually does its job and I have very dry skin yes I would buy it again also a little goes a long way