Revolution Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Face Mask

by revolution skincare

Dehydrated skin Unmask your best skin with our Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask, one of four new targeted masks for your complexion concerns. Hydrate your skin overnight with this Hyaluronic Acid infused treatment. Formulated with Sweet Almond Oil to encourage smooth and soft skin and Vitamin E to moisturise. Cruelty-free and vegan.

Worth the $$$? I have acne prone combo skin
Start your review of Revolution Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Face Mask!
sunflower D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never tried the Revolution skincare line but I thought why not ! They are $10 which in my opinion is affordable. The mask is light weight and really does hydrate. Soaks in the skin quickly. Good for sensitive skin, doesn’t have a scent
Victoria K.
Berrigan
Revolution Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Face Mask uploaded by Victoria K.
Hydrate my skin overnight while I sleep? It's a yes from me! I've been really into keeping my skin hydrated (and therefore keeping those pesky oils at bay) and this overnight face mask has been fab! A little goes a long way, and I love waking up to a fresh and hydrated face. I used this about once or twice a week, and it's been such a great inclusion into my skincare routine!
Tamzin P.
Revolution Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Face Mask uploaded by Tamzin P.
Revolutions hyaluronic acid (HA) overnight face mask will do wonders for your skin! HA brings moisture to the surface of the skin which is great for keeping dry skin hydrated! HA is a sugar found in the skin that holds water and keep the skin hydrated and plump. If you have dry skin I would recommend this for keeping your skin in excellent condition and such a cheap price! Apply like a face mask and sleep in overnight, if anything is left on your face when you wake up simply rub it in and start your day right!
Beth C.
Creamy, a blanket for your face but without being so heavy. It doesn’t contribute to breakouts - like some non gel formulations can cause for me!
Narmeen S.
N
Saw this in my sisters skincare collection and thought it looked very hydrating. Went out and purchased it myself soon after and can say I haven’t looked bad. Very intensely moisturising, I wake up and my skin doesn’t feel dry or dull. It’s not too thick but isn’t runny. Great packaging, looks and feels expensive👌🏼 will be repurchasing
Raquel R.
Sydney
I really like this creaam, and it keeps my face feeling moisturised throughout the night. However, it does feel a little heavy on the face
Claire A.
knowle, Bristol
I love this mask. I recently purchased this mask as my skin was feeling a bit dull and dry. I use this after my toner at night and when I wake up my skin is so soft and plump looking. It really is a great product and really affordable too
Kim H.
This is a very thick overnight moisturizer. It does work as intended, however there are better moisturozers out there, in my opinion. This one is quite thick and it does hydrate the skin well. It's a little uncomfortable because it feels like it clogs your skin as it's not fully absorbed into the skin. I prefer the e.l.f holy hydration cream over this, and suggest to look into that product instead!
Rebecca K.
Padova
Fantastica! Le maschere di revolution mi hanno cambiato la vita! A volte provo una sensazione di caldo fra naso e labbro superiore però mi fanno una pelle stupenda! Consigliatissima, nutre la pelle in profondità.
ℂ ℙ.
luqa
The cream is really thick but still lightweight. It has the same type of feel as the Pomegrante Dr Bontanicals overnight but without the super strong smell or hefty price tag. Revolution has seriously STEPPED up on the skin care game. This is now a product that I simply couldn't go without in my routine.