Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum

by revolution skincare

New Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum

Does this serum have a scent?
Has anyone tried this product, if so, did you like or dislike?
Start your review of Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum!
Veronika B.
London, London
Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum - I am using 12.5%C version. I like the product a lot however bit tricky to use in the morning as well as eve. If I put it under moisturizer with spf and foundation on top it causes foundation and spf to peel. In the evening I use retinol and the two should not be mixed. I only apply it on days when I dont use retinol products. Some people dont like the smell I dont find it unpleasant at all.
money S.
5/43 potter street Dandenong Melbourne Victoria
Its good. I apply it day and night. It hydrates the skin and gets absorb quickly. Yes it smells not good but worth to have radiant skin.
Asha H.
Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Asha H.
I have been using this for 2weeks now, I apply it in the morning after washing my face and at night after removing makeup. You will be amazed with the results! Really hydrates your skin leaving it feeling bouncy and smooth. I'm happy to say who ever I have shared it with they have purchased it and are loving it too, highly recommended and will be purchasing more! [product:revolution-skincare-3%-vitamin-c-serum]
Shan B.
Worcester
Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Shan B.
The product itself is really nice and hydrating and sinks in to the skin well. I am yet to see it improve my acne scars but am willing to give it more time. However, I literally cannot stand the smell, it smells like iron/ pennies with a hint of orange 👎🏼
Didi K.
As a beauty therapist... i know how important vitamin C is in skincare! Great for making the skin glow and help reverse the signs of ageing! I love this product. It goes into the skin so well! A lil sticky after, However an unbelievable price!!!! So good for a highstreet brand! And.... its vegan!
Zara S.
Kircubbin , Northern Ireland
Brilliant serum for the price ! Brightened and smoothed out my skin really well ! I had such an amazing glow while using this and for the price you couldn’t find better !! Would definitely review
Rebecca K.
Padova
Rapporto qualità prezzo ottimo. Mi ha cambiato la pelle. Lo mettevo una volta al giorno e i risultati si sono visti già dopo la prima settimana! Rende da subito la pelle liscia e morbida. Super soddisfatta, lo consiglio! L’unica cosa è che a mio parere ha un cattivo odore
Stefania S.
Baia Mare
Honestly, I don't usually like oils for my skin, because in the morning I wake up with little pimples from them. But with this one I haven't had any trouble so far. I don't use it that often, if course, but when I do, my face is hydrated and soft in the morning. It kind of reminds me of the one from Kiehl's, but this one is cruelty free and at a much more affordable price than that one. So far, happy with it! ♥️
Lolo D.
Failsworth , Manchester
While this is great for your skin, the smell is unbearable and makes me gag whenever it goes near my face. I cannot use it
Beckii J.
This product smells pretty bad to be honest it’s not majorly pleasing. It is gentle on the face and doesn’t cause any irritation. I’ve used it for about 2 months and haven’t seen any difference in my skin. It’s very sticky and leaves my face looking insanely dewy which I don’t like. It gets tight on the face when it dries down which I hate. This product also balls up if you rub it in too much or try to put makeup over the top or touch your face after applying. Defo don’t recommend.