Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersrevolution skincare
2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml

Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml

by revolution skincare

The ultimate ingredient for dehydrated skin, Revolution Skincare's 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum attracts moisture to the skin's surface, helping to smooth the complexion and ease tight-feeling skin.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEAU, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Is this product good for combination skin?
Would you say this product is good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml!
Jackie L.
Englewood, CO
Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml uploaded by Jackie L.
Purchased at: Target
I have used this product for a couple of weeks and I feel like it helps keep my skin more hydrated particularly after applying full coverage foundation which sometimes can make the skin look “fake”. It doesn’t have a fragrance which I like and the texture can be in the sticky side.
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorites  serums. Makes my face feel so soft. And my skin is looking so much better. It’s worth it !!
Stella J.
Flushing, NY
Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml uploaded by Stella J.
This is a life saver!! No matter what I use I always felt so dry and itching but after I started using this serum I don’t feel dry anymore it’s also light weight not oily at all! It’s really worth it!!!!!
Ashley C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I have nothing bad to say about this product right now...it seems to plump up my skin nicely but then again it also leaves it a little sticky if I use even the slightest bit too much! Only time will tell if it will work out in the long run
Jennifer C.
New York
For the price this works really well. Not oily or sticky and sinks in so nice. Leaves my skin baby soft. Also doesn’t irritate my skin like most HA serums
Candice P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is amazing. I love how my skin feels after I use it. It’s inexpensive but feels like a high end product. I wouldn’t change anything about the formula and the packaging is good. I’m definitely going to buy some more when I run out of it.
Raxon R.
Augusta
Great every day serum. I use this morning and night, and it leaves my skin plump and hydrated.
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Plumping & Hydrating Solution 30ml uploaded by Keilani L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this affordable hyaluronic acid. My skin is super dry , but this is a great addition to add to your skincare routine before applying makeup.
Amber D.
Loganville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this during an Ulta sale. I will be rebuying and I am willing to pay full price. It is amazing! My mid forties super dry skin is no longer! No dry flakes, no peeling! My foundation finally looks amazing.
Maria R.
Bloomfield, NJ
I ordered this as an alternative to The Ordinary since they were sold out. I even verified ingredients and they seem to include the same ingredients for the most part. I’ve been using them for about 2 months now, I’ve seen a slight difference nothing crazy. I know serums are somewhat sticky but this one is super sticky even after applying moisturizer my face feels sticky. Will be ordering the ordinary once finished and comparing