REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum

by revolution skincare

You love Revolution Skincare's best-selling 10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc Serum, so they've decided to up the ante with this 15% Niacinamide Serum.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Niacinamide, Propanediol, Zinc PCA, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum!
Lara A.
Arlington, TX
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Lara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this serum I use it daily at night it’s blemish refining and moisturizing serum and it’s vegan
Abby C.
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Abby C.
This serum is a lifesaver. It reduces the look of pores and blemishes! I usually apply this at night after my skin care routine.
Danielle  O.
Walker, MI
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Danielle  O.
Purchased at: Target
Have used an entire bottle of this so far and this has shrunk my pores dramatically!! I have very large pores and this made them close up and disappear. I paid less than $10 for this product. Miracle working product!
Amie J.
Brighton, East sussex
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Amie J.
I’ve been using this serum for a while now and I like it. I was using the ordinary version for a long time but it looked like it stopped working. This serum has minimised my pores and is making my skin look smoother. It’s never irritated me or broke me out. I will continue to use this serum and repurchase it.
Emily P.
stalybridge
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Emily P.
Love all the revolution skincare serums, they do what they say and you get a lot for the price as they are all very affordable. Amazing for the price can not fault this product .
Cynthia  M.
Sorel, QC
I never run out of this thing. I apply it morning AND night and I’m sorry I didn’t find out about this product BEFORE. It’s the best thing for my oily sensitive skin and I recommend to everyone who asks about my skin improvement!
Tina D P B.
5 langdale road
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Tina D P B.
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Tina D P B.
Revolution niacinamide 15% is a essential to my skin care routing, expesherly a day like today, I work as a doorsupervisor on night club venues for up to 10 even 11 hours a night till 5 or 6 am in the morning , so on my regular Friday around 1pm ile clean my face and put this serum on , then lay down for my afternoon nap for a few hours before getting ready for work , the serum is amazing, because I wear fake tan majority of my life , blackheads n rough skin is just a normal to me , and you can see I get blemishes n spots. The serum I put a half a serum baster on my hand and use both hands n rub together and use my fingers and hands to rub it around my face evening it all out , it goes on very think n dries quickly so ya gotta got every bit quick , careful of your eyes , to close it does sting , But ye does what it needs to do , it refines the redness of spots and blemishes n dries my skin so its not fueling my acne , also reduces ya pores n makes ya skin feel n look more evenly tones , which is perfect , anyway time for my sleep so I don't have to worry about my face clogging up with blackheads , I leave it like this for a good few hours , before I do my makeup n get ready for work , so this is needed for everyone , highly recommend, affordable 2 !! #revolution #revolutionskincarelondon #skincare #routine #influencer #niacinamide15% #facesyrum My influencer reviews   @tina-d-pb
Madeline S.
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly didn’t notice much, if any, of a difference when using this. The texture is similar to the 10% + 1% zinc of the revolution skincare brand and The Ordinary. With such a high percentage of niacinamide I expected to see much more results. I’d stick to The Ordinary for quality product.
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
REVOLUTION SKINCARE 15% Niacinamide Serum uploaded by Jessica F.
This is a great niacinamide serum. I usually use The Ordinary but this was on sale, so figured I'd give it a shot. It's very similar to The Ordinary serum, so if you like that one, you'll enjoy this one.
Ritu J.
Woodside, NY
So happy that I found this 15% serum! I have been using The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% and this is just a little bit stronger that works better for my skin and gets rid of my dark spots faster. It's also little cheaper than the ordinary as well, so definitely going to repurchase!

Looking for your answer?