Revolution Organics Freedom Lip Gloss uploaded by meg L.

BY REVOLUTION ORGANICS

• I want to try it , but before I do I want to know is it really gl...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? also, how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • Price range? And how well does this work2 Answers
Nella E.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite nude for the summer. Stays long and looks perfect through out the day. For such a good price, it's worth the purchase. Bought mine from Ulta and I would highly recommend their selection.
Dacia M.
Battle Ground, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for an everyday lip gloss, affordable price also the applicator is pretty good!
Lizzette S.
I really like this lipstick. It's great to have at all times it's great to layer on top of a lipstick. It's worth to buy.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Love love love these glosses . They are sheer so u can wear them with a liquid lipstick underneath .
Mackenzie M.
Tacoma, WA
I really love these! They really make my lips pop . They are a bit sticky but nothing too bas. I am not very picky when it comes to gloss though. I also love to price tag! Very affordable:) I don't wear gloss often so I love it for natural days! I would recommend this !
Bonny M.
I enjoy this product! Its hard to find ANY lip gloss that is healthly...I love it because it doesn't have all the gross chemicals you find in most makeup..espically something you put close to your mouth...and theres the chance u will injest it..this stuff is GRAND!♡
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
This lip gloss is so good I love it ! It's sheer lip gloss but perfect to wear on top of a lipstick
Taryn T.
Lexington, NC
I love this lip gloss!! It's a nice color and looks great. It doesn't come off as a trashy gloss but a classy gloss! Love it!
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Great colors and super affordable. This formula isn't sticky like most lip gloss I've own and they are super affordable! I got mine at ulta but can also be purchased through their website. The color pigmentation is great as well.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This lip gloss color is so nice and love to use lip gloss once in a while to give that shine!!
Seren C.
Auckland
Is it a good nude color?
Itzel A.
Is this a hit or miss? I've never been the type to spend a lot on lip glosses and this seems like a good lip gloss at an affordable price
Price range? And how well does this work
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
I want to try it , but before I do I want to know is it really glossy ?
Jordan G.
How well does this work? also, how much does it cost?