BY REVOLUTION MOBILITY

• I've had a shower chair that the bar was interchangeable ...4 Answers
  • How much weight can this bare?7 Answers
Debra v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got one of these for my grandmother when she couldn't stand in the shower anymore. It works good. They are sturdy. They are a bit pricy. I certainly recommend them because it's so much better to have old folks sitting than falling in the shower. Easy to clean too!
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are extremely handy ! We had so many obviously In the nursing home I worked at as well as we have one for my brother who was injured in a car accident we had over the summer , these are very stirty and durable
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
these are good and sturdy and it makes the patients where i work feel good to be able to shower and not be rushed because they can sit and stand as they please . i recommend to people who are not able to stand for long periods of time .
Misty D.
I like these and so glad they were made to help people who don't feel safe standing up or nervous to take a shower. A complaint I've had is the bar on the side they wish it was Higher to help get up. And it also would be cool if it was padding or something to be more comfortable.
Amelia H.
I highly recommend this if you are an elderly person in needing of the weight bench for the shower or moving around my grandma has been and she loves it I don't think she would want to replace it for anything else
Lillian H.
We bought one doe my grandma and it was so comfy to get her in and out of the bathtub. It let us slide her over easily to bathe and dry her up.
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
Bought this for my aging grandmother and it has been a lifesaver, allowing her to shower unassisted.
Courtney D.
This is verg convenient and easy to transfer. It aids with taking a shower if you have trouble standing or getting in and out of the shower. I recommend it for anyone who has knee or hip problems, even someone who is very light headed or dizzy and has trouble standing without wobbling.
Kaylee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a traditional shower chair. I purchased this for my grandmother and she appreciated it very much. She said that it is very sturdy and the legs do not slip whenever you sit on it. She also said that it makes showering much easier.
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
How much weight can this bare?
Kaylee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had a shower chair that the bar was interchangeable but I am curious about this chair. Is the bar that you hold onto interchangeable?