BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevolution Beauty
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette

Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette

Get in formation, the Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Palette is packed full of rainbow shades in colour order.

Are the colors pigmented?
Start your review of Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette!
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like to various shades of eyeshadows in this Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette. They are nice and bold if a primer is applied. I never had a problem with blending and the color lasts all day.
Kelsey C.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I was nervous purchasing this palette but I was running out of time before going to #pride pride last year so I came across this at Walmart and tried it. The color pay off is INCREDIBLE and a little goes a long way. The colors blended beautifully and there was absolutely no fall out. Super inexpensive and you can create soooo many looks! #lgbtq+
Sol P.
palatine, IL
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sol P.
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sol P.
Purchased at: Makeup Revolution
I like this product a lot but me personally I don’t really use all of the bright colors but it is beautiful it is very affordable if I was someone who used a lot of bright colors then I would love this
Jasmin P.
Port Charlotte
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jasmin P.
There is such a wide variety of beautiful and vibrant colors. The colors blend very well however this is some fall out
Maria A.
Homestead, FL
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am giving it a 5 because I got a big deal on it. I feel for the variety of shades, price and pigmentation it deserves it. This was my first try to this palette, but I 2ill be using it again and try a diferent technique to improve the pigment.
Paolina P.
Plaza Sor Cristina de la Cruz de Arteaga
I bought this online and did not expect it to be this big. I have an olive toned skin and it shows really good on it, the glitter ones have some fall out but in general they shadows are great quality with good pigmentation. The price is amazing I highly recommend
Jennifer G.
Des Plaines
I don’t have this exact one but the colors that my palette have are all on this one. I recommend if you want a bright colored look because they are really pigmented and stand out. I love how the colors are bright and light.
Abigail P.
This is my new everyday palette. With COVID in full swing, I love the bright colors on my eyes when bold lips aren't an option due to mask mandates. I love the colors and they have plenty of pigment to make them bold and beautiful. The glitters aren't 100% perfect but they show up on my eyelids, so they're better than some other palettes. And the price?? What a bargain!
Courtney H.
I can't find the Large It Up Maxi Reloaded palette but that's the one I have. It's the "nude" colored version of this palette. A lot of shadows for a great price with a wide variety of mattes, baked, and shimmer shadows. A lot of it is better applied with the fingers for the best color payoff but the colors are beautiful and are easy to blend. A really great quality product for a great price.
Jennifer B.
Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Shot Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer B.
I am very happy with this palette! I like it so much because on the eyes it looks absolutely amazing. It is easy to apply.