Revolution Luxury Banana Powder

Warm your skin with our new Makeup Revolution Banana Powder with this mattifying banana powder. With a hint of colour set your foundation and reduce shine whilst correcting redness and pink undertones. With a sieve to prevent clumping and ensure easy application make sure you shake the bottle before use - it is normal for powder to settle whilst shipping and therefore may not look full on arrival

What’s your opinions on this ?
Has anyone used the Luxury Banana powder by make up revolution? What are your thoughts Revolution Luxury Banana Powder ?
Is this product more of a bright yellow or a pale yellow ?
Start your review of Revolution Luxury Banana Powder!
Haleigh L.
Mobile, AL
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Haleigh L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been looking for an affordable baking powder forEVER and this one is a hit. I don’t tend to use a lot of it but a little goes a long way and sets my makeup for long days! When I’m going full glam I can always count on this to hold my makeup in place!
Lena H.
Mobile, AL
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Lena H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started back using this powder. In my opinion, it's one of the best on the market. It does keep the areas that I set from getting oily for a while. (I am extremely oily and still haven't found anything that will keep me set for hours.) It's a reasonable price for alot of product.
Eric W.
Lithonia, GA
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Eric W.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this powder at Target. I really didn’t need anymore powders but I wanted to try it and this was the first time I think that Target has begun selling Makeup Revolution products at Target. So why not? I typically use a translucent powder but this banana powder does pretty well at highlighting, blending and setting my concealer and under eye. I love this powder now. It also smooths out my skin!
Okarys B.
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Okarys B.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL. THE ONE PRODUCT I WILL CRY IF I DON’T HAVE. WHEN I SAY THAT I HAVE PUT ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS POWDER I TRULY MEAN IT. I AM OBSESSED AND NO OTHER POWDER COMPARES TO THIS ONE. IT GIVES ME A PICTURE FILTER FINISH. MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE A FILTER IN PERSON AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. THE AMOUNT OF COMPLIMENTS I GET WHEN I WEAR THIS IS CRAZY. IF THERE IS ONE PRODUCT YOU NEED IT IS THIS ONE. I WISH YOU COULD SEE MY EXCITEMENT 💓
Andreya S.
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Andreya S.
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Andreya S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I believe this is the same exact thing and that they updated their new packaging to the picture I posted because that’s how I got it and it’s super cute!! Great price only about $7 and you get a lot of product! My skin is naturally dry so I only use for my eyeshadow and concealer area and I love it! I believe they now have the peach 🍑 and coconut 🥥 as well!! I totally recommend it!!
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite setting powder!! It’s amazing, it comes with so much product. It doesn’t have flash black and it doesn’t look dry on the skin. I use this everyday and choose this over any other setting powder.
Sheresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Sheresa D.
Great product, absolutely enjoy using this setting powder. Doesn’t give any flashback, you can find this product at your local drugstore. If your looking for a setting powder definitely give this one a try.
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Amy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty good product. I mix it with a white/translucent powder so I don’t look yellow/orangish. It sets my makeup really good. Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Mercedes E.
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder uploaded by Mercedes E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Looovvveee it. What's not to love! It's inexpensive. So affordable. It lasts all day. Matte and natural at its best. If I had to improve it I would have to recommend an easier way to apply I love it. This has been a must have. At all times. Recommended to tons of people.
Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder was a nice price for the amount of product, I found it to be a light feeling , but high coverage with little applied ! The packaging is the only thing I would change, it is a bit messy and took me a while to peel the plastic off the holes. I was opening up the cap in order to get any out at first until I figured out how to remove the seal. It overall is a great product for the price . I mix the shade with a lighter one to calm the color down a bit it is highly pigmented. Its comparable to pricier options I have tried. #powder #settingpowder #makeup #makeupreview #makeuprevolution #skin

314 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie C.
il y a 8 mois
Marbella V. il y a 6 mois
I would not recommend that you buy it. Yes, it is affordable but it is cakey and gives you some flashback.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,388 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Marbella V. il y a 6 mois
If you want to use this setting powder I recommend you DON'T use it for daily use. This powder in my opinion should be used only for special occasions. If you use it on a daily it will be too much. The reason I say this is because the powder makes you look too cakey and it is very drying.
kieran S.
il y a 2 ans
Revolution Luxury Banana Powder ? What does everyone think about it?
Marbella V. il y a 6 mois
Just like I said in my review I wanted to love this setting powder because of the price and reviews that it got. However, when I tried it myself I hated it. This powder is too drying keep in my that I have oily skin. Not only that but it gave me flashback. I honestly don't recommend it.