REVOLUTION HD Pro Powder Contour Light Medium

Sculpt, define and enhance your features with our new HD Pro powder contour palette. Available in powder and cream formula. Our powder contour palettes are great for every day contour and highlighting. A mix of highlight, contour and bronzing shades in warm and cool undertones so you can find the shades to suit you. Long wearing, highly pigmented and smooth blendable formula.

Contour shades can be used to add definition and depth to the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline and temples. Highlight shades can be used to brighten under eyes, and enhance your cheekbones, cupids bow and wherever else you desire.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REVOLUTION HD Pro Powder Contour Light Medium!
Tonawanda , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
First and foremost I absolutely love ❤️ [user:Revolution] brand products so much I truly wish they were available in the drugstore here in the US ! They are usually so , so nice and priced very affordable! I’ve been looking for a powder contour palette for a long time that contains cool tone brown colours rather than warm tone. I’m not a fan of spending tons of money of makeup so I was very happy to find this product. I purchased it today and haven’t had an opportunity to use it properly but the colours seem really pigmented and really great value. I love all of makeup revolutions products and palettes! The highlighter also looks lovely and also buildable. I love this palette so far and I’d definitely recommend this to a friend!
Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Heart
Holland
Works great. Lots of shades in it which is nice to deepen contours and what not. Definitely a good product for the price. Blends out really well and is very buildable
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity / Square
Akron, OH
I love these powders- though I would say they are definitely more on the medium side!! If you have light or fair skin, I would not recommend this palette.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Oval
Staten Island, NY
Love this contour palette. It’s smooth and creamy with full coverage. Doesn’t feel caked on at all either
Oily / Large Pores / Oval
Croydon , Surrey
REVOLUTION HD Pro Powder Contour Light Medium uploaded by Jo L.
I have not yet tested this product but have it in my collection. It is a powder contour and has a great range of shades. I would probably use it to set any cream contour used as it has light and darker shades all in the same palette. It sells for a good price and if it performs as well as other powders by Revolution Makeup I would definitely recommend it.
Wilmington, DE
REVOLUTION HD Pro Powder Contour Light Medium uploaded by kristina B.
So, as Revolution Beauty lover, I've got so many product of this brand. One of them is this pallete. It is so pigmented, blendable, buildable and so affordable. It's for the first time I use this, but for winter I will buy light version for sure. Great pallete 💫
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Oval
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I really liked this powder but found myself only using one or two shades so it wasn’t really worth having the palette. Definitely good if you’re an MUA and need different tones for different skin tones, but for me it just wasn’t worth having. Much prefer using single powders.
Normal / Blackheads, Redness, Dryness / Oval
Love this contour and have been using it for ages, blends really nicely and always looks great over foundation, I would recommend this to people and repeat purchase this product
india
REVOLUTION HD Pro Powder Contour Light Medium uploaded by Namrata T.
REVOLUTION HD Pro Powder Contour Light Medium uploaded by Namrata T.
It has got all shades would work for everyone highly pigmented product. It is a very useful pallette and is one of the best contour I've used it blends very easily and is not very powdery. The packaging is quite good there is no brush along with the product. Overall a good product!!!
Oval
I love this palette. It’s something you’d be able to take away on holiday even though it’s not really compact but does have most of the things you’d need such as a cool toned contour shades, bronzer shades and different power shades including a banana powder.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Inverted Triangle