BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevolution Beauty
Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour Fair

Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour Fair

8 Contour powders in 1 kit. Contour and sculpt your features with these smooth and buildable contour shades with a smooth finish. The palettes contain 8 contour and highlight powders which blend together effortlessly for a subtle or intense finish. Available in 3 shades. Choose between Fair, Light-Medium and Medium-Dark

Soo I recently bought it and I do not usually contour can someone explain to me pleasee how you apply powder contour?
How you would describe? As it good? What about pugments and lasting?
Hi!! I just start learning about contour and I have a lot of questions... since I am a beginner I was wondering if it is worthy buying a palette or a single contour would be enough. Do you actually use every shade?
Start your review of Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour Fair!
Montana R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour Fair uploaded by Montana R.
Review for: Light Medium
This is my holy grail when it comes to contour palettes - I recently got the BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Contour Palette and although it’s gorgeous it doesn’t give me the cool toned options that the MUR palette does. I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! So much the lettering has completely worn off the cover! No patchiness .. affordable .. just amazing.
Deanna  W.
Stanton, MI
Review for: Fair
For the price you really cant beat this product. Its works great as a contour kit but also for any easy eyeshadow look. This is a great palette.
Laura H.
Gore, OK
This is such a nice and affordable palette! My favorite shade in this one is the soft banana colored one, it does amazing things to my under eye area. A few shades were a bit dark for me but you can just use those with a light hand. Great overall product and even better price tag!
Candice Y.
Dulce, NM
Review for: Fair
Totally used this to product because I’ve loved it. Powder contour is great because you can blend it out wherever their are harsh lines. I love it just the way it is. I would recommend to others, it’s easy to work with.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Fair
This is such a nice contour palette for the price! It's buildable and blendable. It's definitely great for beginners. If you're new to contour, or just don't want to spend a fortune, try this out!
Christina G.
Nashville, TN
I love the Makeup Revolution Contouring Palettes. They include both warm and cool toned contour shades. True contours and true bronzers. Plus, it has a great set of colours for highlighting. Peach, Banana, a stunning stunning white shimmer, and a bronzy highlighter. Great for both under the eye highlighting and for highlighting the cheekbone. You can get something that's so eye catching, but also something that's so subtle and charming. I would recommend this to every one who contours.
Sara L.
Republic , PA
Review for: Fair
STOP SLEEPING ON THIS BRAND. It compares highly or even better to other high end brands and blows them out of the water. Great pigment. Easily blendable and packs a punch for your buck.
Korie T.
Antelope
Review for: Fair
This is a CHALKY A$$ kit. I typically use the Balm or ciate but I bought this a whim hoping for a cheaper alternative. You get what you pay for with this 👎🏻 will be returning
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Fair
This works better than a much higher end one that I purchased that EVERYONE loves. It has many more flesh tones. It blends out great, doesn’t drag across the skin. I can highlight, cover, contour and bronze with this palette. It does have quite a lot of kick up when using but I don’t find it affect that application of the product. I’m always kinda iffy on this brand but I do like this especially for the price.
Jåçkšøñ B.
Stanardsville , VA
Review for: Fair
Love these pallete i think They’re super affordable and work amazingly! I use this almost every time i do my makeup! It’s nicely pigmented but not to heavily pigmented
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Verna R.
il y a 3 ans
Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour Fair ? How does everyone feel about this product is it something you recommend?
monika G. il y a 3 ans
I do recommend it. its great for the money you give and its good. but some of the darker colors tend to look muddy on lighter skin tones.