Revolution Foods Organic Mashups Fruit & Veggie Smoothie, Blueberry Blitz, 4 - 3.17 oz Pouches, (Pack of 4)

BY REVOLUTION FOODS

Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
These have saved me a time or two. I first started using these for when I went into town when my first was about 7 months old. She is now 2 and one of the most picky eaters ever, yet she will still eat these sometimes for snacks. They're great for when you're out and about.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
Ohmagosh, these are a wonder! My tiny human loves them and I love them for her! Price is a bit high but use cartwheel and follow sales and they are worth it! We'll continue buying them as long as my unpredictable toddler keeps devouring them.
Toni C.
I love that these are organic and easy for my son to slurp down. They are a quick and easy snack. Easy to take on the go or to just eat at home. They are a little pricey, but they are worth the money
Abby F.
Love these for my 1 year old! And love the fact that they are organic. Knowing my babe is getting healthy food is really important to me.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
They are okay for on- the- go, I dont know about any other mom, but I like trying them before offering and the taste is not soo bad.
Christelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter has tried these and seemed to like them. She's a picky eater so it's a great way for her to get the essentials.
Morgan L.
Love these! My daughter can feed herself with it and LOVES the taste and the way it feels with the packaging.
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these for my baby and my almost 5 year old !! Convenience is awesome ! 5 stars !
Shelly K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great and my daughter loves them. Why are they so hard to find though?..
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pouches were the best idea and the different flavors it comes in genius
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this brand. Where can these be found?
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it better to buy them in singles or the pack?