3 colors available

BY REVOLUTION FOODS

Kid Friendly Flavors

Spaghetti Marinara, Sesame Noodles and Thai-Style Satay Rice Noodles (gluten free and peanut free) – ensuring there’s something for everyone.

Ultimate Convenience

Does not require added water and can be enjoyed hot or cold. It comes with a spork, making it easy to eat anytime. The cup is BPA free and microwave-safe.

Nutritional Value

Includes real vegetables, offers 8 to 10 grams of protein per serving, and 12 to 20 percent of daily fiber values.

Clean Ingredients

No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.

• What aisle can you find these at?4 Answers
  • What stores sell it in SoCal?2 Answers
  • Ooh! Looks so good. Is it in a plastic container? How do you heat it?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
I saw this product as a product in one of the past Vox boxes I believe it was, and it really piqued my curiosity. I was in target and happened to find it. They only had 2 flavors to try so I grabbed the sesame noodles. I really love the taste of the sauce. Its not too over powering to the palate. The noodles are not over cooked and squishy, they hold up well when heated. I also love the fact that the veggies provided (carrots and edamame) were not freeze dried at all. It only takes 60 seconds to heat and is a great, healthy alternative to other products for lunch, or even a snack. I bought this myself to try. I definitely recommend this and am excited to try other flavors.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, TX
We got the gluten free Thai noodles, which was nice for my son with celiac! But the sauce was very thick and the edamame were very crunchy. I ended up adding about a tbsp of water and remicrowaving it with the lid on, and it was much better. It took me two target stores to find them as well, which was a little annoying. And no other veggies. Some snap peas or carrots would have been nice, only the edamame was a little disappointing.
Denise O.
Denise O.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Foodie Expert
I got this free for one of my voxbox.
My son absolutely loved the pasta! And he's a real picky eater! It only takes 1 min to microwave! I definitely recommend it when you're on the go!
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
Has good taste, easy to make,but very hard to find at my grocery stores. Would probably buy again. Kids liked it...
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Foodie Expert
These are so good did get picked for a voxbox but I bought them at target and they are perfect for on the go lunch
Erendira R.
Erendira R.
Paramount, CA
As a working mom with two little kids who are incredibly picky eaters I'm constantly looking for something quick that I can take on the go and that they'll enjoy. This was just that!
Both boys enjoyed the flavor, finished the pasta and even asked for more! It's a perfect little in between meal for when you need to feed the kids and go. Will definitely be purchasing more.
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
What aisle can you find these at?
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
Ooh! Looks so good. Is it in a plastic container? How do you heat it?
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Murrieta, CA
What stores sell it in SoCal?