Revolution Beauty
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back

Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back

Bronze and brighten in one go. The powers of bronzer of highlighter join forces in one compact four-pan palette. Quads in

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back!
Graciela A.
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Graciela A.
This is the best highlighter pack! Gives you such a natural glow! I love all the sages and they are blinding in the skin. When going for a dewy look I like going into these shades! Definitely recommend purchasing ( disclaimer this was a gift) .
E S.
Castro Valley, CA
This pallet was pretty good for the price point. I have to say it seems not chalky but it is they type of highlighter that rubs off your makeup. I think the colors are really beautiful and pigmented but the formula could be better. Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back
Ana G.
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Ana G.
I love it!!! It’s honestly a really amazing product for the price of it you should really buy you won’t be disappointed!
Beatrice F.
San Benedetto del Tronto
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Beatrice F.
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Beatrice F.
This is not the palette of the photo! It’s part of the new Revolution Beauty collection and it’s amazing! I love the color scheme and they are very pigmented, so easy to blend and very intense!! Love them❤️
Saray B.
lalineadelaconcepcion
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Saray B.
highlighters with good pigmentation, 4 different shades and several models to choose
Aga M.
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Aga M.
The lightest shade looks very pretty on the skin. The darker shades, especially the darkest one, look quite glittery.
mariagrazia L.
best bronzer palette the light compact and luminous advice beautiful colors revolution has surpassed itself
Grace G.
Rotherham , South Yorkshire
Amazing quality with a great finish i love this pallet so much only thing is it is quiet expensive but I still absolutely adore this
Aroa M.
Este kit de iluminadores lo recomiendo muchísimo ya que yo lo uso y me funciona perfectamente bien, hay diferentes tonos para diferentes tipos de piel. El iluminador queda natural no queda excesivo lo recomiendo mucho y yo me lo compraría una y mil veces!
Mariam I.
Munsterbilzen
Revolution Cheek Kit Don't Hold Back uploaded by Mariam I.
RATING : the palette looks beautiful on the outside and very luxurious. As you can see on the photo number 3 and 4 are very pigmented in contrast to 1 and 2. Which is why I gave this palette a three. The first twe one are gold shades and revolution has beautiful gold shades in other palettes so it's a shame to see that these aren't quite beautiful and pigmented as their other products. DESCRIPTION : number one is a light gold shade, the second one is a light bronzed shade you can even call it light orange# number 3 is a bronzed shade and number 4 is the darker version of number 3 it even leans to red. Because the powders are baked they are easy to blend and are not chocky at all.

Looking for your answer?