Revolution - Cat

by Revolution

I have a grey and black tabby cat. She is 3 years old. Today vet prescribed Revolution drops for flea and ticks. After first application, how much time it will take to show the effectiveness?Thank youAysha
I put to tubes of revolution on my cat instead of one will she be alright i asked my vet and they said she should be ok. just a worried fur mama and don’t want anything to hurt her
How young can you start using this with a kitten?
Start your review of Revolution - Cat!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: The Veteran's Site
Like it because is simple to apply, quick drying,small volume, monthly and topical solution. Protects cat against flea, ticks. Effective right away start killing fleas within 6 hours. Expensive.
Erika J.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Erika J.
This is the best flea product for cats. We get it from their veterinarian. She trusts it, and I trust her recommendation. This product is simple to apply and doesn't seem to bother my cats at all. I've used a similar product that they hated and always acted like it was burning their skin. My cats are indoor/outdoor and the cats and house are flea-free, and my 3 cats get a clean worm-free bill of health at every vet visit. #CatLove
Ashley M.
Midland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using this on my cats for months and constantly find fleas on them. I applied exactly as described in the instructions and have seen no results. My vet said this is the best product on the market but I haven't experienced any results with it. I read on the box this product can kill fleas feeding on them in up to 24 hours but I have found rather large fleas on my cats that don't seem even slightly incapacitated. This product is so pricey and I can't see why. I see all these wonderful results on influenster but various websites had mixed reactions. This treatment didn't give my cats any skin reactions but it isn't keeping fleas away. I read this prevents females from laying eggs but I constantly see fleas on them and they are only indoor cats. I have hired an exterminator three times but there are still fleas on them. I don't see how this product can serve as a proper treatment for keeping my cats free of fleas.
Melanie M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I LOVE this stuff. This is a the only topical flea/tick med I’ve found that also includes worms and ear mites. Highly recommend!
Nikki T.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Nikki T.
I love this product. It covers heartworms, some intestinal parasites and fleas!!! It’s gentle enough that even my sensitive kitties can tolerate it.
Julia N.
Benbrook, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Julia N.
My vet recommended this brand, been using it for 9 years. My cat (Topaz) has extreme allergies in the summer time. She itches and draws blood, then the mosquitoes finish her off. Topaz was feral, so she is in and out all the time which makes her a host to all kinds of things. Revolution works on mites for her, this month she was shaking her head a few times and noticed some brown in her ears. I put her Revolution dose and within 2 days her ears were clear and she stopped shaking and scratching. Expensive but worth it.
Michelle B.
Asheville, NC
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Michelle B.
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Michelle B.
Love it. The only thing I use on my 6 cats. Keeps the fleas away and they have had 0 reactions to the drops! I use discount pet meds (Australia site) to purchase from! Will continue using it always! 100% reccomended from my vet! Nothing else works as well
Dana G.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Dana G.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Revolution worked absolute wonders for my babies! I was desperate for a solution when I discovered both of my cats had fleas and after their first dose of Revolution from their vet, that was the end to their suffering. It works the best from anything else on the market and it’s truly veterinarian recommended for being the safest option as well! A win-win! :)
Heather L.
Belville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Revolution - Cat uploaded by Heather L.
Revolution has always worked very well for my cats. I have been using it since they were very small. They never have any fleas or any type of reaction to the product. I have heard of some stories that some cats do have a reaction though. It comes in a tube and you squeeze the liquid from the back of their neck down their back. It works for a month. No smell from the product. The cost is a bit higher than some others, but it works so I don't complain.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is the only product that really works at keeping our cats and home flea free. It also handles certain kinds of internal parasites as well as ear mites. Been using it for quite a few uears now and don't know what we would do without it. Highly recommend! 👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...