BY GENERIC

• How young can you start using this with a kitten?1 Answers
  • My vet has given this to me for my cats. I'm still having issues ...2 Answers
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is the only product that really works at keeping our cats and home flea free. It also handles certain kinds of internal parasites as well as ear mites. Been using it for quite a few uears now and don't know what we would do without it. Highly recommend! ūüĎć
Larissa B.
I've been using this on my two kittens since they were 3 months old.  I like the formula is alcohol based and dries quickly because the kittens are seem to somehow reach the back of their necks - alien cats.  They're typically indoor cats and only go outside on harness & leash.  We have not noticed any occurrences of fleas or ticks - yay!
Audry A.
We have used revolution for a long while. Our cats stay flea and parasite free. We do have one cat who has a bad reaction to it but our vet says its just our cats sensativity and not really anything wrong with the product. We still buy for the other 2 and the 3rd stays flea/parasite free by proxy.
Debbie D.
Memphis, TN
I have an indoor/outdoor cat and have been using Revolution for years. It has been very effective....never seen a flea in my house or on her. This product also treats for worms! I buy this from my vet and there is always a manufacturers deal to get one dose free when I buy 6.
Michelle k.
I get revolution for my cats and it works really well. It helps prevent major issues like worms and such but it does help for my pregnant cat i put it on her seeing she was a stray and rescue and she is doing great.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I use revolution on my cat. Absolutely love it not only does it work on fleas but I don't have to worry about de-worming and I don't have to worry about heart worms.
When my cat got sick because of the fleas, I started to put her this product one a month, it was very effective! This product is used to avoid external parasites in our pets, and it needs to be used constantly to get better results. I recommend you to use it in your cats, they'll thank you.
angela d.
Its a really good product. It kills fleas and does heart worm prevention. The only down side is it doesnt protect against ticks that give lyme disease.
I put to tubes of revolution on my cat instead of one will she be alright i asked my vet and they said she should be ok. just a worried fur mama and don’t want anything to hurt her
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
My vet has given this to me for my cats. I'm still having issues with fleas after several months. What am I doing wrong?
Haley G.
Auburn, AL
How young can you start using this with a kitten?
Sephira A.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does this kill flea eggs as well, or just the adults?