Revolution Brow Fixer

The Makeup Revolution Brow Fixer Clear Brow Gel is a smooth and nourishing brow gel that helps to hold eyebrows in place. Create the perfect arch. The precise applicator allows you to tame any brow from bushy to fine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revolution Brow Fixer!
Rachel T.
West Columbia, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
this is a good affordable brow gel. it isn’t crunchy at all and gives a flexible hold. it can leave a bit of white build up in the brows if you apply too much and don’t brush it through thoroughly but overall i like this brow gem and will continue to use.
Abbie P.
Fort Collins
This brow gel was just “meh” for me. In my opinion, the gel is a little wet, and on the thinner side. It has a light hold. If your brow hairs are long or unruly like mine, I’d skip it.
Mic Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Someone said this was better than the nyx brow glue.... and ..... it's definitely not 😂 this did not make my eyebrows look natural and fluffy and it definitely did not keep my eyebrows in place. Will not repurchase.
Juli B.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Out of all the brow gels I have tried, this one is my favorite. It holds my thick, thick brows all day! It works simply to set the hair in place, or to really feather them out. Theres no flaking, I would highly recommend it.
Naomi V.
Staten island, NY
Absolutely love this product I use it everyday for that laminated brow look. I found this in target for $7 it was definitely worth it. I would recommend sanitizing it after every use though so it won’t collect bacteria on the inside.
Shanda G.
Great for the price! I used to use ABH clear brow gel for years, but I think I developed an allergy to it because it now irritates my skin. I tried a few new ones. I really like how this one holds and the price is pretty easy on the wallet. I am extremely happy I found this.
Madison B.
Baltimore
I used to swear by the anastasia brow gel, but then I got tired of paying so much for a product I use every single day. I came across this, and it is just as good. Keeps every hair in place ALL DAY LONG🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Monique L.
Covina, CA
I really liked this product because it kept my brows in place longer than other products I’ve tried. Although it didn’t completely last the entire day (my brows are thick and coarse), it was a great product. Bad news is I can’t find it any of the nearest Ultas around me.
Kelly P.
Valrico, FL
I like this for when I'm in the office. Something simple to clean it but brows and keep them in place. They can get overly hard so make sure you use a small amount. I've been using for a couple months and still have 2/3 left. Good drugstore choice.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far the best low cost eyebrow gel I’ve used so far. This actually keeps your eyebrows in place and it’s easy to use. It is small but it does last a long time. I like how it doesn’t get flaky or anything and it does the job 👌🏾

Looking for your answer?