MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderRevolution Beauty
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder

Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder

Auf Wunsch der Kunden bringt Revolution erweitert Revolution die Farbpalette des Loose Baking Puders und bringt neue Farbtöne heraus. Das neue Farbsortiment umfasst 3 unserer aktuellen Nuancen, darunter Lace, White und der Topseller Luxury Banana Baking Puder, die die gleiche unschlagbare Fixier- und Leuchtkraft wie das Original bieten. Ein Favorit, um das Tragen von Make-up zu verlängern, glänzende Haut zu bekämpfen und den Hautton aufzuhellen und auszugleichen. Dieses feine Puder kann mit dem Revolution Bake and Finish-Pinsel aufgetragen und abgestrichen werden. Für ein natürliches Finish verwende den flauschigen Pinsel oder verwende den Schwamm-Applikator für präzises "Backen" für das Contouring und Highlighting des Gesichts. Um bestimmte Partien heller aussehen zu lassen, verwende einen feuchten Schwamm und trage eine dicke Schicht Puder auf. Lose Puder sind eine gute Wahl für diejenigen, die ein leuchtendes, seidiges und gleichmäßiges Finish wünschen.

How pigmented is this product?
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder how do you apply this product?
Has anyone tried this powder? Been thinking about purchasing for a while and am unsure because of the mixed reviews, I’d probably want to bake with it but don’t know if it’ll work well. If you know of any more good powders for baking let me know!! :)
Start your review of Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder!
Azra Z.
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Azra Z.
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder Mermaid vibes for this look !!! I love this baking powder it’s really affordable and keeps my looks in shape and light ! I would recommend is Powder to anyone I love it #makeup
Kristy G.
Sulphur, LA
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Kristy G.
I will never buy another powder after using this it's so cheap and affordable and it really gets the job done while brightening up my under eyes makeup revolution did its thang on this one !
raja S.
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by raja S.
This setting power is good if you're out of your favorite/ high end powders. I love the price and you get a lot of product for your money. I noticed that I can't "bake" too long in this product cause it seems like it doesn't blend well with my other makeup, but keeping it on for a minute or so gets the job done and it doesn't crease as much throughout the day. It is difficult to apply this product without making a mess because of the packing. I would recommend having a bigger lid or the option of dipping the brush inside the product without wasting a lot of it
Mahsa K.
Clayton
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Mahsa K.
My favorite baking powder to date! I use this color because of my yellow undertones and there’s no flashback at all. Keeps my face matte for up to 6-7 hours depending on where I am and what I’m doing. Great price, long lasting, and smooth finish :)
Elizabeth Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Elizabeth Y.
it's powder, nothing game changing lol I use it to highlight when I am contouring and love how fine it is. great yellow light tone for my fair and slightly olive complexion. I also use it to bake my eyebrows after pomade and before brow gel. it def helps them stay all day even in the hot sun or at the gym. also don't forget you spray setting spray or facial mist after using this to ensure it doesn't look too matte or cakey. no smell but careful not to inhale or spill since it's so finely milled.
Nevanna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Nevanna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to try this to bake and lighten in my highlight areas and just wow! For 8$ at Ulta this was a steal!! My skin looks airbrushed and it really does brighten better than just translucent powder.
Charlie-Ann R.
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Charlie-Ann R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this powder! The perfect color for my skin tone and gives the perfect matte look. I’m he price is great considering you don’t need much at all! Will definitely keep using!
Mayra L.
elgin
Revolution Banana Light Baking Powder uploaded by Mayra L.
Really good product I use it to bake and it’s at a very low price really recommend it !
Fatima V.
Phoenix, AZ
The powder settled into all my fine lines and pores. Has no blurry effect at all and my skin looked so dry. I hated it. It didn’t control my oil during the day. Wasted my money and wasted my time with this
Sierra F.
Lincolnton, NC
This is the only baking powder I've used so I cant compare it. Does not last all day. I have very oily skin. This product cakes up and just makes your overall look look bad. I do not recommend this to those with oily skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren S.
Char F.
1,691 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Alyssa K. Is this translucent or yellow?
Alyssa K. il y a 2 ans
They make a translucent powder in this line though if that’s what you prefer :)