Revolution Abdominal Cuts uploaded by Desi A.Revolution Abdominal Cuts uploaded by REGINA S.

BY REVOLUTION

Dietary Supplement Abdominal Cuts midsection fat burner Midsection fat Stomach Hips Butt The ingredients in Ab Cuts supplement the body with a wide array of healthy oils that assist with body-fat reduction , healthy metabolism, antioxidant supply and anti-inflammatory assistance. Revolution Ab Cuts contains naturally occurring, healthy oils that are clinically proven to reduce body fat. This special formula specifically targets stubborn fat cells found near the stomach, hips, and butt. Questions or Comments?  call us at 866-686-1337 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• My husband bought this for me to start my weight loss jou...1 Answers
Revolution Abdominal Cuts
  • "I was exercising every day and eating well and this made NO DIFFERENCE!" in 1 review
  • "i actually think these worked really well but for someone who doesnt have a butt it kind of wasn't a good idea." in 1 review
Desi A.
Chicago
Review for: Sleek Lean more...
Revolution Abdominal Cuts
I was disappointed in the way I was convinced into buying this when it did absolutely nothing for me. I thought I'd be able to try it out and see a slight difference but not even with a good exercise and diet did this help what so ever. I do not recommend .
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Revolution Abdominal Cuts is a scam, does not work at all and costs lots of money. I ate healthy and exercised while taking this and it made no difference at all. Save your money!
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I actually think these worked really well but for someone who doesn't have a butt it kind of wasn't a good idea. I did lose some stomach weight but I also lost some of the butt I couldn't afford to lose!!!!
Alanna H.
Don't bother. I was exercising every day and eating well and this made NO DIFFERENCE! please don't spend your money unless you like to waste it!
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like it, it does not affect my mood or anything crazy. I still need to reseear ingredients deeper but what I see seems good stuff.
Nick G.
It was good! But the only way it was effective is if you eat right and workout or stay active. I would recommend this product
Kym B.
I can't believe some of the things people are willing to spend money on. This is a total scam.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband bought this for me to start my weight loss journey, is either i was not taking it properly or it didn't work. Where can we find guidance in how to use this product to ensure we are taking it correctly?

back