BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette

Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette

Dit product is proefdiervrij.

HooW much is this?
hello, everybody. Does anyone know if all of the makeup revolution pallets pigments? ❤️ Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette!
Isabella W.
Champaign
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Isabella W.
Review for: Visionary
I own like 6 of these palettes. I always get them when they're on sale for less than $5. This one isn't as pigmented as the others, especially the shimmers. I like the mattes in this palette more than the shimmers. This is with all the Revolution palettes.
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Irene L.
Review for: Iconic Division
I got this as a birthday gift and I love it ! It’s similar to that one Beverly Hills palette but cheaper ! It’s worth it and blends well !!
Keili A.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Keili A.
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Keili A.
Review for: Newtrals 3
I love this palette it is very good and you pigment very well and it is not so difficult to blend it does a good job ❤️❤️
Melissa  J.
Unadilla, GA
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melissa  J.
THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE: 'Revolution Beauty - Reloaded Prestige Palette', not yet in the Influenster database. The more I've used this over the course of the month, the more I've been ABSOLUTELY loving it. It has served as a multipurpose product for the eyes, lips, and face. After getting creative with it, I was able to pull-off some of the shades as amazing face and lip products. The shades and textures incororated into this palette are so excellent - I cannot believe people are skipping on this! I seriously want to buy more 'Reloaded' palettes to see if the formula is consistent throughout the range. Each eye look that I've done with it, I have truly loved, and have had so much fun with. I was able to get a quick and easy look OR take it to the extreme with a dramatic, fancy look. You get a great shade selection in here, and some very interesting effects. This was my most-favorite piece that I've experienced all month long. The only 'con' I would like to make note of, is that the saturated black ink on the front of the palette has begun to rub off onto my hands, causing me angst.
Iris O.
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Iris O.
Review for: Velvet Rose
If you don't want to haul a bunch of palettes, this one is perfect easy switch from day look to an evening loom. Goes on easily , very blendable too
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Newtrals 2
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette Part of the New Neutral Collection, fall in love with the Luxe Shadow Palette. Packed with a warm array of pinks, golds and burgundies, this 18 panned shadow palette is made up of matte, reflective, pearl and glitter pigments to create looks that will leave your heart racing. Plus, the palette features a cream base to help prolong the wear of glitter. A mixture of 15 smooth and rich shades, featuring striking reds, marvellous maroons and a gorgeous selection of golds and browns.It is a highly pigmented, easily blendable palette. Goes on like a dream with no fallout! Spritz your makeup brushes with a setting spray to intensify the pigment. The colors are just so STUNNING
Tracy  H.
Lynwood, IL
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tracy  H.
Review for: Iconic Division
It’s ok not my favorite but it’s worth the cost , think I spent under 15 for this palette . It’s nice for fall and work appropriate , it does the job for my and I’m ok with that , I would recommend only because it’s not costly , pretty palette
awdri Y.
I love love loveeee it ... i used up all my abh modern renaissance and this is a dupe !! Im kinda broke rn but i love the colors in it ! Super piggmented not chalky , easy to blend 10/10
Taelor K.
norborne
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Taelor K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Velvet Rose
A lot of bang for your buck. This palette is very pigmented, a small amount of fall out but I didn’t mind because I did get quite a bit of pigment. The only issue I had with this product was some creasing, but that could’ve been due to my primer. I would definitely recommend this palette!
Tiffany  B.
Trinity, FL
Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffany  B.
I did a review of this palette on my YouTube channel TiffanyXNicole check it out and tell me what you think. I’d love to get your feedback and I appreciate any likes and subscribers TiffanyXNicole TiffanyXNicole on YouTube TiffanyXNicole
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leyre L.
Bussy-Saint-Georges, Seine
il y a 8 mois
Colta E. il y a 7 mois
Personally I prefer Anastasia Beverly Hills , it has more intense and resistible colors !!! But this brand has quite high prices, I think Revolution is a good choose and alternative 😍😍😍
Shazia A.
Luton, Bedfordshire
il y a 2 ans
? Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette I have been considering buying these palettes to test out. Are they any good or should I choose a different palette? Because they are £5 I was going to buy a few of their colour stories.
Daria B. il y a 2 ans
i have several palettes of this line and so far they did not disappoint. they are amazing if you want to experiment!
Sophia P.
il y a 2 ans
The worst thing I’ve tried makeup wise in 2020 is the Revolution 640 Iconic Division Re-Loaded Eyeshadow Palette these shadows are so patchy and don’t blend well for me. Although I got this for only 7 dollars there are definitely better palettes for 7 dollars at the drugstore.
Jessica C. il y a 2 ans
Try their I heart revolution line, the tasty palettes are only $15 and are amazing! If you’re looking for neutrals, the coffee palette is really good, I have that one and mattes and shimmers are both very pigmented