Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MO
My husband and I both like the storyline. Husband doesn't care for some of the characters. The only thing I don't like is the violence, but it is part of the storyline. It just upsets me, but watching the local news also upsets me to know about all of the bad things that go on.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
As many said this show has a lot of potential. I've only watched two episodes so far and the character interactions are great. There's a big mystery which I like but there are some things I don't think would be realistic if the situation ever happened.
Monica S.
Sacramento, CA
Im not surprised they may not be bringing the show back on. Compared to most other shows on air this show just doesn't have potential to me. The story lines lead no where. There just constant revelation of the past that lead to more unanswered questions.
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
I loved Revolution, so sad to see it cancelled. The cast was excellent and the girl that played Charlie was excellent. The plot was great and the story lines were captivating. Again, so sad to see it go but I highly recommend it on DVD or Netflix!
Amanda M.
It gets a little (ok a lot) violent, but the story line makes it work. Such an interesting concept about what would happen if all the technology and electronics we rely so heavily on suddenly stopped working. I would recommend this to everyone!
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this show. of all the shows out there that deal with how we would deal with things in the face of some sort of apocalyptic disaster, this was one of my favorites. Great acting and storyline. So sad that it was cancelled!
Nicole D.
Statesville, NC
I have a ton of favorite shows but I love this one just like the rest. I love how its like what would we do if the power really went out for good.? I love how there are twists that you don't expect. So glad its been renewed.
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really love the plot, it's such a fantastic concept, I also feel like it takes place after the movie Transcendence which would make so much sense. I love the characters and can't handle it when any of my many favs die.
Jenna J.
Boston
This is my favorite show! It always leaves me anxious for the next episode and there aren't long drawn out talking scenes. Its intense but easy to follow and you really connect with the characters.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
This show is just so unpredictable I love it. Great characters and a great story line. Really gets your attention that you somehow feel involved with the show. I can't help but be addicted to it.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?