Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
This show is full of twist. This sometimes makes it a little hard to follow. It is one of those shows you have to pay attention too or your ganna miss something, and they might bring it up later leaving you a little puzzled. The story line is a bit cheesy and very unrealistic but its a fun adventure to go on if you can put that aside
REN K.
Jamaica, NY
At first I didn't want to watch this show..They had just cancelled Tera Nova (no idea why; loved the concept) so I was not going to watch (out of loyalty to Tera Nova)....but then I said what the heck...lets' do it and now I'm hooked...The idea of losing power (still not understanding why cars stopped immediately after power was lost) and now trying to restore it (into the right hands, that is) is intriguing! Someone needs to hurry up and kill Monroe already!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the kind of show that you can easily get hooked on. Whoever wrote the storylines that went on amongst the characters really knew what viewers wanted to see. It's a shame that the series was cancelled, it definitely ended too soon. Maybe someday someone will re-pick this series up and if so I'll be watching once again!
Abby B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was skeptical about this show when I started watching- It seemed like it was trying to ride on the Hunger Games wave of success. However, after watching the show, I really enjoy it. It is a really different, creative take on a post-apocalyptic world. I am really curious to see where it goes in the winter season.
amanda w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this show. It has a different approach to capture the audience and the characters are all amazing. Not only are there great plot lines, but the cast is awesome as well. I love the fact that the electricity has been turned off and they are forced to live off the earth and get back to our roots so to speak.
Ashley H.
Junction City, KS
This is a very interesting series. I had not heard about it till my mom told me about it. We stayed up for hours watching all the episodes that were on demand. This show may start a little show at first and leave you asking question; but the more you watch the more it will draw you in and answer those questions.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
My husband really likes this show so we watched the entire first season. I don't mind the show but it seems like the episodes should only be 30 minutes. Half the time I'm reading a book or doing something else until an action/interesting scene comes up. My husband is still watching this show but I'm not.
Roxana D.
It's an awesome show the plot is what intrigues me it shows you what would happen if we were to lose power, the characters all have a connection from family members to friends like Miles who was an ex general is uncle to danny & charlie &so on, suspense, and its just down right entertaining. Love it! :)
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
I liked the concept of this show. Basically, there is no power of any kind, due to some big blackout. Time goes forward, and you are able to see how they live in this powerless future. This is a pretty great idea, and I watched quite a few episodes. Must see the rest of the season first.
Amber L.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I think this show could be better, but it's worth watching.

Admittedly, my judgement MAY be clouded by the fact that Tracy Spiridakos is hot.

Also, I tend to gravitate toward things that are dystopian or post-apocalyptic, and this is better than some of the other stuff out there.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?