Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Alyssa S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show had a great concept & could've been as big & had just as many followers as The Walking Dead does. It starred out great then hit very sci-fi , over the top, & unrealistic. It could've been amazing & I was sad to see it go because I wanted to see it succeed. Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it.
Christina A.
Ocean View, NJ
I absolutely cannot stop watching this show. It is fantastic. From start to finish, each episode is just mesmerizing! All of the characters are well rounded with a hidden back story all their own. I love how we learn a little something new about each character in every new episode. I love when shows use little-known characters and they turn into these huge stars… Other than Miles, who is played by Bella’s dad in Twilight, Billy Burke, very few of the other stars have has big roles. I cannot wait to hear when NBC renews this amazing series. This is something I will watch until the very end.
Jennifer C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Revolution takes place in the future, after a blackout makes all electronics/cars/etc. obsolete. It is the story of how civilization crumbles and how people deal with the end of their lives as they knew them.

The first couple episodes started out slow, but last week grabbed my attention. They are finally getting more into character development, which is really the most interesting part of any dystopian story.
Sarah T.
Costa Mesa, CA
The show has so much potential. I liked it way more when it initially started. Now it seems slow moving and very predictable. It is also annoying that they won't kill off any more main characters. When they do kill someone off they seem to act like it was a big deal and we should care, but the character is so minor we hardly know their name. I don't need characters to die but if they are going to mortally wound them, they shouldn't have some magical way of getting better. Hopefully it can pull out of this slump and take advantage of all the potential it has.
Denise K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved Revolution! I'm a sucker for a good dystopian story and Revolution fit that bill to the T. I binge watched the first half of season 1 and that's all it took for me to become a fan. I DVR'd it every week and was sorely disappointed when it didn't get picked up for another season.
Ashley T.
I stumbled across this show on Netflix and instantly got hooked. I like how it fills you in on the back story has time goes on. And it doesn't just die out, there's always something new going on. It might not be every ones cup of tea but its worth the time to give it a shot.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I was so happy to finally have a new show on a network channel. Revolution has been so far great. A lot of action and a great plot. They haven't explained a lot as of yet as to why the power really went off. I could do with out the main girl actor (Charley) but Billy Burke's character is great. It also has familiar faces in Monroe, and Charley's mom (she was in Lost).
Windy T.
Baker City, OR
I don't have cable so I rely on Hulu Plus for current television shows. I have watched the first few episodes and I really like what I have seen so far. Another reviewer mentioned the show was trying to be like Lost, I would have thought that about several other shows but not this one. It feels fresh and I am looking forward to more shows in the future.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
The first season of this show read like a first-year film student's first draft of a screenplay. It was sad. The characterization was pathetic and the logistics were weak. The second season sort of pulled everything together and made the show everything it was supposed to be. So, it might be worth it to skip the first season entirely if you're not patient.
Brandy F.
Manchester, MO
Let me just start by saying I love TV and watch a lot of it. I watch many different types of programs. This show, however, was one of my least favorite ever. My husband and I watched the whole first episode and half of the second one before we gave up. The acting was atrocious, the dialogue was stilted, the character were odd and not relatable, and frankly, the storyline seemed completely unrealistic. There were so many inconsistencies. Honestly, we just thought it was terrible.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?