Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
When I heard about this series, I thought it was going to be great. But I feel like the entire action of the series took place in the first 5 minutes. They should've drawn the before-power-out section out and built the intensity up. I was extremely disappointed that the action was pretty much over within the first 5 minutes and then the skip a large period of time to where they are finally functioning properly without electricity...I think it would've been great to see the apocalyptic frenzy that would've ensued. Again, so much potential...wasted.
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like the mystery behind the show that started everything: Why did the power turn off? They have great story lines, and believable cast, and awesome sword fighting scenes. The only thing is, sometimes the plot seems to move slow. There were many parts of the plot I figured out way ahead of the reveal and it annoyed me that they took forever to clue everyone else in. But I keep watching because I want to know why the power was turned off, and how to turn it back on. I just hope the answer isn't going to be a let down.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
I am not always on board with some of the plot inconsistencies in this series (like, who mows all the lawns in this powerless society? That grass is low!) and the fact that they killed off what seemed to be a major character so early on (like episode three) was a little distracting. Other than that, this is a great survivor-style show showing that post-apocalyptic future we 2012'ers have come to love. Keep it up, Charlie. You have fans out there. And you don't need your uncle to rescue you...rescue yourself.
Kiran A.
Glendale, CA
A scifi show about a post-apocalyptic world and the secrets and mysteries behind how the power went out around the world at the same time. It took me a couple of episodes to fall in love with this show, but in the end (being the scifi geek that I am) I was drawn in by the characters and the plot. The plot is really well written and well thought out. Each week leads to new revelations and new questions. If you're into scifi shows this is definitely one to check out.
Nancy M.
Virginia Beach, VA
This show reminds me a lot of The Walking Dead, only instead of zombies the world is without power. It's a post-apocalyptic world, and everyone is fighting for survival.

The premise of the show is interesting enough, my issue is with the execution. Some of the episodes seem to drag along and some of the casting choices could be improved. It's not the kind of show that I would clear my schedule to sit down and watch every week, but it can still have its moments.
Rachel A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really liked this show. Totally get why it was cancelled - it started going in a really weird direction. The concept was really interesting, and I wish the writers had focused more on what would happen to our society if we lost all of our modern conveniences and made it more of a commentary about that than the spin that the did take on it... Worth your time though, as long as you're not OCD about a series abruptly ending after something of a cliffhanger.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I love Revolution. I have not missed an episode. It takes place in the near future and nothing electrical can work. (some how they made it so that electricity is no more and they can't make electricity either) It is about the struggles of a family and some friends. It is very dramatic. I love it. I do not think it would be good for children under the age of 12(just my opinion). I highly recommend that you watch all of the episodes in order because it is a continuing saga.
Danielle O.
My husband has been recording this show and the both of us are really irritated when he watches it. I never pay much attention to it; I'm usually just listening while I do other things. But the writing is terrible, the acting isn't that great, the details of the show are just not believable. The show just doesn't make any sense and it seems half-assed, especially the script. It's a shame that JJ Abrams went from Lost to this. He should revisit the island.
Nicole J.
Ishpeming, MI
I started watching this show last year and loved the first season. I couldn't stop watching and had a marathon of the first season. However, I don't like the storyline of season 2. I don't like the added supernatural aspects this season. I really don't like where they are taking the show. I still have an attachment to the characters and will continue to watch the show even though I'm not a huge fan. This show has kept my interest enough to keep watching.
Shelby W.
Saint Paul, MN
I've only seen the first season, but I really like the concept behind the show: What if the power went out? I'm a total sucker for these dystopian, end of the world shows. I like the twists and turns in every episode--it's very much like "Lost." The only downside I have is I don't like the vast majority of the characters--too many of them have that angsty, whiny vibe which puts me off. However, I'm really interested to see how the second season plays out.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?