Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
This show really jsut really captured my attention. its so crazy and keeps you paying attention!
Paulette K.
Lake Worth , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Pretty depressed to realize that this show was cancelled!! Bring it back - I need my Monroe fix!
Chantille S.
Palm Desert, CA
I was really upset they cancelled this show. They should have done a few things differently.
Amanda A.
Richmond, TX
I can't wait to see how they incorporate the new electrical power after so much darkness.
Lisseth C.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my boyfriend both LOVE revolution!!! its a great drama that everyone will enjoy.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it. Bring it back! It was great!
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
My mom makes me watch this with her, it's so annoying & predictable. Not a good show.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
And I was excited to see it. I gotta check it out. I love dystopian type things lol
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
On my current "watch list". I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoy it.
Erin S.
Olympia, WA
I love how they came up with something new. I so fits in with my love of shows!
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?