Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this show since day one. I enjoy all the new story lines and the cast is great...overall good show! Sad its over!
Brooke A.
Metropolis, IL
This show is decent so far. It hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great either. I'm giving it a shot for the time being.
Kelsey S.
In love with this show!!! The characters and story line is amazing! I watch it on netflix and can never watch just one episode.
faith P.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show!! it is so good!! I love the way the producer has made a TV show that isn't boring like all the others out there
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Remind me again why "Jericho" went off the air? It was a much more compelling, well-acted version of nearly the same storyline.
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
This was a great show, while it kasred. so sad it was cancelled. But love the way they adapted to life without electricity!
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I love this show! I wish they would bring it back! It was action packed and I looked forward to a new adventure every week.
Stefanie D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
It starred out great then hit very sci-fi , over the top, & unrealistic. It could've been amazing & I was sad to see it go
Cate B.
Manchester, MO
I really loved it the first season, but then I just got bored with it and liked other shows more so I stopped watching it.
Sherry W.
Kansas City, MO
I really loved this show. Its a shame that it got cancelled. I feel like they were just getting started with the story.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?