Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for a...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I am in and out with this show. At times it is very good and then it just goes flat for me. I am hoping it gets better and stays that way.
Gwendolyn W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This was a great show and I was really sad when they stopped showing it. The first season was better than the second but it's still good.
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
One of my Can't miss shows! Always DVR it just in case. This is one show the entire family sits down for every week and watches together.
Marie T.
Beaumont, CA
It started off good but it got way to complicated after a while. I did continue to watch it cause i was curious to see where it went.
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
I loved this series and I'm so sad they canceled it. Found it on netflix and I wish they would bring it back and start filming again.
Alexis H.
A decent show, but the concept is overdone at this point and it didn't have much to distinguish it from the others in this category.
Desiree T.
Forney , TX
I really love this show! I don't follow a lot of shows like this but I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Charlie next!
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
Love this show. You never know who is helping who, who is changing sides, or who is out for themselves. This is not a show to miss.
Kelli W.
I loved the concept of this show. I am so sad that it was not picked up for another season. The show was so unpredictable and fun.
Danielle P.
I actually liked this show and was sad to see them cancel it. I hoped someone would pick it up so I could continue to watch it.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?